Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Different players but I’d be equally happy with Nunes or Fofana. Think Nunes would be the best for us. One can dream of these players I guess. It’s been quiet around Nunes so I’m sure he is the one we have lined up.. 

10 hours ago, toon25 said:

God...

They're after Ramsey too apparently.

I think it's more likely to end in tears than not. 

Hopefully we'll fucking nail the cunts next week.

Think we’ll be in good position to smack the shit out of them as their new players try and bed in. 

~20m for McNeil is bonkers if true. :lol: Still think he's a decent signing for them, and would probably have improved us as well, but surely there must be better out there for that price.

7 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

The top 6 has been the top 6 something like 6 out of the last 7 years. Elite level football is so boring and predictable. Most of the same clubs even get promoted and relegated time and again.

I'm happy to see Spurs go on a title tilt. I'm happy to see West Ham and Villa try and crack that top 6. I'm happy to see Forest really try and stay in the PL.

I’m happy to see Villa get relegated to the Championship 

22 minutes ago, Conjo said:

~20m for McNeil is bonkers if true. :lol: Still think he's a decent signing for them, and would probably have improved us as well, but surely there must be better out there for that price.

Young and English with any kind of potential is automatically £20 million minimum.

The only reason he's even gone for that is because they got relegated. If not Burnley would have been asking for more.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Barca seemingly owe money to clubs all over Europe and yet are still spending a fortune this summer, how is that even fair with FFP ? 

One last roll of the dice and hoping the ESL kicks in. They’ve sold off 25% of the club’s future tv rights for the next 25 years to Yanks if I’ve read it right to fund it.

On 22/07/2022 at 17:44, Holloway said:

I'm glad we swerved Lingard, there's something off about the little cunt

I'm delighted he hasn't come to us. I think he's an absolute toilet.

Cunts like him are poison in the dressing room. Really don't rate him at all as a player either.

11 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

I'm delighted he hasn't come to us. I think he's an absolute toilet.

Cunts like him are poison in the dressing room. Really don't rate him at all as a player either.

How on earth do you know that? [emoji38]