Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, Unbelievable said:

As Ashworth said in an interview, their entire setup revolves around having backup plans in place and nobody being irreplaceable.

Well aye, it still can't be easy to replace this many people within just a year. At some point the replacements run out. 

19 minutes ago, Mountain said:

Never made an offensive comment in your life?

Obviously. But not to get a cheap laugh from casual racism. FA thought it was worthy of a ban and £50k fine also. 

Edited by Manxst

Once his loan is up , will they suddenly stat playing him next season in Spain ? 

obviously they are giving him a new contract to boost up his transfer fee should he do well but who can afford him anyway ? (Hence why it’s only a loan now)

Ateletico would want £100m+ ? As that’s what they paid originally ? 

A new contract isn’t going to make it more appealing for other clubs to sign him for even more than that ??

Edited by JonBez comesock

Seems strange that there’s not option at the end of it. I guess sometimes it can work out and sometimes agreeing a fee in advance is silly. A good example with Chelsea right now is the Denis Zakaria loan. The option to buy him for £27m seems like a bit of a bargain to me once the loan is done 

Funny how they're linked with every player under the sun - unless they're a striker, the one thing they desperately need. :lol:

It reminds me of when Everton kept buying AMs. Chelsea now have:

Joao Felix

Mount

Sterling

Pulisic

Gallagher

Havertz

Loftus-Cheek

They obviously don't all play in the same position but a lot of them like dropping into the same spaces on the field. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Funny how they're linked with every player under the sun - unless they're a striker, the one thing they desperately need. :lol:

It reminds me of when Everton kept buying AMs. Chelsea now have:

Joao Felix

Mount

Sterling

Pulisic

Gallagher

Havertz

Loftus-Cheek

They obviously don't all play in the same position but a lot of them like dropping into the same spaces on the field. 

Ziyech as well (or is he on loan somewhere?) 

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

They are basically taking Felix away until  Simeone leaves at the end of the season so then he can come back and be the main man? 

It no secret Felix and Simeone don’t get on 

Ah maybe, otherwise I don't understand the contract extension and lack of option to buy. 

43 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Chelsea must bring in more revenue than man utd .. or that FFP is like i expect .. a load of old bollocks

Got their whole debt wiped out when the club was sold I think

Edited by nufc123