Other clubs' transfers

Greg

16 minutes ago, Decky said:

I know the Saudi's are mental but has anyone told them they don't have to waste money so fucking recklessly? :lol: Messi and Ronaldo I can get behind because they bring much more to the table but Lloris on 300k a week? :lol: 

The Chinese tried all this 10 years ago before realising that it's not the players that are the big pull in football, it's the clubs, the competitions and the history behind them. It's extremely difficult to create interest in a football league from scratch and any that succeeded would only do so over a very long time period when such history had been established.

58 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

I’d rather Kulusevski than someone like Barnes personally. 

Strange though, I thought Spurs had already exercised an obligation to buy clause.

They’re only obliged to buy him if they qualify for the CL apparently.

1 minute ago, Deuce said:

Nasty double pivot.

I'll be honest. I've seen a few people on here mention pivots and double pivots. I've even read someone on here last night say Anthony Gordon has been playing in "environment friendly mode". 

None of this makes any sense to me. None of it. 

Lautaro Martinez is a decent player outside of the 2022 World Cup, but if Chelsea still have unlimited finances and no fear of the FFP regulations, they should just be throwing 100 million as a starting bid for Osimhen and Kolo Muani. They need someone to properly lead the line as a lone striker more than anything else, even more than someone to actually score goals, tbh. Toney as well, but I am not sure how long he will be banned.