Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Abraham has been put up for sale. Feels like Villa or Spurs could be a good fit for him. 

I’ve watched bits of Roma this season and he’s looked shite every time. I expected him to kick on much more.

Feels like the window is going to be extremely busy for almost all clubs. I imagine Man City might be relatively quiet. Not sure about Arsenal but almost every other club I’d expect to be doing a ton of business

52 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I’ve watched bits of Roma this season and he’s looked shite every time. I expected him to kick on much more.

Think I heard in commentary last night he hasn’t scored in the league at all this season

2 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Wasnt there talk about a budget around 180m

Interesting if so, they did try hard to sign Caicedo in January and Mudryk so they must have some cash. They’re selling Xhaka aren’t they? Not sure if there are many other outgoings planned other than Tierney

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

He’s been dreadful all season - Dybala coming in hasn’t helped him - last season he was the main focal point - this season he isn’t - plus they don’t create enough for him - feeds on scraps which isn’t his game 

Just now, astraguy said:

wow thats huge,wonder who they'll try to get to replace him,Mbappe asap?

Alot of Kane rumours flying around. Kane for 3/4 years until he's 33/34, then to bring Haaland in.

Talk sport saying Man U to start talks with Mason Mount... 

Just waiting for the Chelsea Chairman to put a late  double their offer bid in,  to try and steal him like they did every other player last year.

They probably even forgot he plays for them in the 50 man squad!

On 31/05/2023 at 07:20, Froggy said:

16.8 - Bruno Fernandes assisted the most xG of any player in the PL in 2022-23 (16.8), although his teammates scored only 8 goals from those passes.

16.8 - Bruno Fernandes

13.9 - Kevin De Bruyne

12.4 - Kieran Trippier

11.5 - Trent Alexander-Arnold

10.5 - Pascal Groß

Man is crying out for a Kane, or a Wilson. :bluestar:

Man is crying out for a swift kick to shrivelled ball sack. 

32 minutes ago, 54 said:

Alot of Kane rumours flying around. Kane for 3/4 years until he's 33/34, then to bring Haaland in.

I mean at that point they'll be hoping Endrick is ready to kill everyone, surely?

31 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Talk sport saying Man U to start talks with Mason Mount... 

Just waiting for the Chelsea Chairman to put a late  double their offer bid in,  to try and steal him like they did every other player last year.

They probably even forgot he plays for them in the 50 man squad!

Found out the other day that another classic from him was thinking Salah and De Bruyne were in the Chelsea academy! Currently! [emoji38]

6 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Abraham has been put up for sale. Feels like Villa or Spurs could be a good fit for him. 

Looks like it could be West Ham in a straight swap for that shite Italian they bought last year