Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

There's also the asterisk that Shearer scored 23 before it was named PL.

Which is why Shearer is the 5th highest top flight scorer of all time.  The 'PL record' stuff is a right old load of bollocks.  The fact that only Jimmy Greaves has outscored Shearer post-war is incredible, mind.  Kane still has a fair way to go to even break top ten - which would knock Hughie Gallacher out of the top ten list (nee one wants that)

Harry Kane wants to join Real Madrid this summer. Daniel Levy would be willing to sell, but only to a club outside the Premier League. (Source: MARCA)

That's a damn good source that's never been wrong, unless I'm wrong?

9 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Harry Kane wants to join Real Madrid this summer. Daniel Levy would be willing to sell, but only to a club outside the Premier League. (Source: MARCA)

That's a damn good source that's never been wrong, unless I'm wrong?

If he stays in the PL and joins Man U so he can break Shearers record then the bloke needs shooting - I’d be joining R Madrid/Bayern tomorrow if I was him 

Kane turning down playing for Real Madrid to try and break Shearer's record would be monumentality stupid. If they match Levy's valuation of him, he'd force him out of the club anyway

i can see him taking it with what Bale did with the time he has in spain, plus he could beat bales 43 goals within two/3 seasons it'll all be down to that cunt levy

edit-Daniel Levy wants at least £200M to sell Harry Kane to Real Madrid. @MiguelDelaney
fucking clown

Edited by astraguy

[emoji38] Thing is, if I were a Spurs fan, I wouldn’t trust Levy with that much money or to replace Kane’s goals with it. When does the media turn on Levy? Feel like he’s sidestepping some warranted heat for the Spuds decline.

15 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

https://twitter.com/MadridXtra/status/1665361048235278342?s=20
Screenshot2023-06-04at15_24_57.thumb.png.4f27e83436d958dfc34a378509561678.png

Chelsea are gonna make a stupid amount of money from sales this summer, aren't they?

And the likes of Badiashile, Enzo and Mudryk have had the benefit of 6 months getting used to the Premier League. Throw in Pochettino and I'd be surprised if they're not top 4 again next season. 

Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because Chelsea have been a shitshow and he’s been played out of position for years, but Havertz to RM feels like a completely undeserved promotion.

Mudryk looks shit tbh, have very high hopes he'll end up being a flop. 

Poch has his work cut out joining that all together, no matter how good he is. Especially if Boehley keeps sticking his oar in. 

Just doesn't seem at all fair (FFP, fuck off man) that Chelsea were, not only able to avoid major issues when Abramovich was sanctioned, they only went and got a potty billionaire owner who spent 600m on them. As if that wasn't enough, and after all the failure of the last 12 months, they're out their trading again  for some of the better players in the world with probably one of the best available coaches in the world at the helm. After finishing mid table. They really are a disgustingly lucky club. Hate them.

2 hours ago, wiseman said:

Kane turning down playing for Real Madrid to try and break Shearer's record would be monumentality stupid. If they match Levy's valuation of him, he'd force him out of the club anyway

Levy's a businessman first and foremost, if he can get a huge fee for Kane he's going to take it while he can. He'll be thinking Harry's 29, this is might be my last chance to cash in.

26 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Just doesn't seem at all fair (FFP, fuck off man) that Chelsea were, not only able to avoid major issues when Abramovich was sanctioned, they only went and got a potty billionaire owner who spent 600m on them. As if that wasn't enough, and after all the failure of the last 12 months, they're out their trading again  for some of the better players in the world with probably one of the best available coaches in the world at the helm. After finishing mid table. They really are a disgustingly lucky club. Hate them.

I guess they are fortunate that they have a number of players that they are willing to sell that can generate money, we don't have that luxury

The players listed they can easily get a decent amount, though not sure where they were sitting when it came to FFP 

24 minutes ago, TRon said:

Levy's a businessman first and foremost, if he can get a huge fee for Kane he's going to take it while he can. He'll be thinking Harry's 29, this is might be my last chance to cash in.

It will be the last chance given Kanes only got a year left on his contract, and even he won’t be daft enough to sign a new one