Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wasn’t Greenwood released? How can he go on loan?

I think they just said he won’t be playing for them this season. It seems to me that they want to keep him and are waiting for all this to blow over. If he gets on with his career with no rape or kidnap incidents, they’ll hope he will be more acceptable.

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Wasn’t Greenwood released? How can he go on loan?

Wasn't released. It was just a carefully worded statement to try and appease the public that he wasn't going to rejoin man u's squad. But they still see him as an asset so wanted to try and get across that he was "innocent honestly" so that someone would loan or buy him. A loan is probably better for them, as if he rediscovers any of his old form then they can sell for high fee to some morally bankrupt club, or which there will be plenty of options. 

Man United are absolutely going to play him when he returns to them next season.

Hope Greenwood has an amazing 3 month before getting an injury so serious he cannot play football again, so he can live the rest of his life thinking 'what if'.

On 02/09/2023 at 01:34, Yorkie said:

So yesterday Forest signed Tavares, Dominguez, Hudson-Odoi, Vlachodimos, Sangare, Origi and Omobamidele. Sound, totally normal. 

Canny windfall they’ve had from Brennan Johnson.  Home grown as well wasn’t he for that FFP

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Only just seen that Kolo Muani cost PSG 95 million euros :lol: the actual fuck. Prices really have gone absolutely insane.

He moved from Nantes to Frankfurt on a free last summer too :laugh:

I thought they were having a low key window but they've spent 350 million euros :lol:, not including the 80 million for Ramos which is kicked down the road to next summer via loan with obligation.

They've brought in 150 in sales, but still. What the actual fuck.

10 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I thought they were having a low key window but they've spent 350 million euros :lol:, not including the 80 million for Ramos which is kicked down the road to next summer via loan with obligation.

They've brought in 150 in sales, but still. What the actual fuck.

PSG have a special exemption from FFP. 

So Ekitike rejected a move to Frankfurt was it? And he’s now likely to be an outcast at PSG unless Saudi Arabia comes in for him in the next few days. Hard to look past him being a complete fucking imbecile at this point