Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I’m amazed that we are not tying to sign this lad. I have watched him at QPR quite a lot and he is a real talent - right up Mike’s street with the future sell on value. The lack of ambition at this club  :rant:

Who was the last player we signed like that?

I’m amazed that we are not tying to sign this lad. I have watched him at QPR quite a lot and he is a real talent - right up Mike’s street with the future sell on value. The lack of ambition at this club  :rant:

Jenas?

Murphy?

Murphy?

Decent reason to not sign players like that then, for mike anyway.

Koeman must have really fucked Messi off like :lol:

Bonkers how they've got pretty much everything wrong for about 5 years now, just astonishing levels of ineptitude.

Hope he leaves them for fuck all, they deserve it what they've done to the peak of his career.

Koeman must have really f***ed Messi off like :lol:

Bonkers how they've got pretty much everything wrong for about 5 years now, just astonishing levels of ineptitude.

Hope he leaves them for f*** all, they deserve it what they've done to the peak of his career.

As you point out, i severely doubt Koeman has much to do with this decision.

I'm just surprised it didn't come sooner, they've rested on their laurels because they had the best player in the world.

Eventually he was going to come to the conclusion enough is enough.