Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Claiming he's 27 on the one I've just read 🤣

Love Chancel ... but man, I think he's been pulling a fast one.

Really glad he's managed to do so well though and he's forged a pretty sweet career so far.

SempreMilan: “Mbemba has called Milan officials himself offering his services. The Congo native is said to have pleaded with Rossoneri Chairman Paolo Scaroni to bring him to the spiritual home of football and will vehemently rebuff any approaches from Everton football club.”

46 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I liked Mbemba a lot. Thought he was underrated here 

Had a great song ..... get ready tonight, we're going to make it with Chancel Mbemba

Edited by 1964

Forest will get relegated so won’t be taking the option to buy him, if he has an impressive season then maybe take another look. I wouldn’t have gone for him this window.

I don't think Henderson is a bad goalkeeper but I'm glad we've steered clear of that transfer. In fact I'm a little bemused at some of the goalkeepers we've been linked with - none of which seem to me to represent substantial upgrades on Dubravka; who despite his occasional flaws and shortcomings is certainly up to the mark. The goalkeeper position would remain relatively far down the list of areas to address for us in my opinion.

La Liga got two brilliant goalkeepers that should be available for a reasonable price/ already have a reasonable buyout clause. Luis Maximiano, which his team got relegated, and Giorgi Mamardashvili.