Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Well, I am quite happy to see three clubs fighting it out for Maupay if I'm honest. I wish they could all sign him and hopefully that would be less competition for strikers we are trying to land.

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

A world where Gordon is worth more than Lucas Paqueta is like me going to see Dr Farts who will cure me with his farts.

Edited by Slim

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Everton are fucked like. Saying that mind they went from 17th in 03/04 selling Rooney and finished 4th the next season so you never know.

They had David Moyes then, now they have Tory Frank.

36 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Everton are fucked like. Saying that mind they went from 17th in 03/04 selling Rooney and finished 4th the next season so you never know.

This feels like a lifeline, especially if they can leverage some attacking players out of Chelsea 

5 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Man United are such a mess. How can you bid for a player without being close to accept the demands from the player/agent?

I think they will really struggle this season, the squad is huge and toxic, they need new players and won't be able to sell the current crop because of wages, I can't see a way out for them without huge cost implications, I agree with Simon Jordan and think they missed their chance by not going for Conte

5 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Man United are such a mess. How can you bid for a player without being close to accept the demands from the player/agent?

Clubs can't have any discussions with a player, including via their agent, without the agreement of the player's club.

I know it seems that happens anyway most of the time, maybe sometimes with the agreement of the clubs maybe sometimes without. But it's not a mess, it's the way it's meant to happen within the rules.