Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 minute ago, brummie said:

What do people see in Connor Gallagher?

I don't see much in him, lots of energy but very random and runs everywhere for little gain. 

Maybe could be coached obvs, but I was hoping we wouldn't buy him. He is only 23.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

11 minutes ago, brummie said:

He reminds me of Nigel Reo-Coker. Runs a lot, not much else.

He's a proper headless chicken.

Will shine in a lower to mid-table midfield, but he's certainly not someone I'd be looking at to push my side into European places.

Just now, kingxlnc said:

Current PL2 player of the year, RW, scored 14 goals last season

Tbh a deal we could have done (but same position as Kuol and Minteh)

Citeh filling their FFP boots this summer. Lad to Southampton, Trafford to Burnley and now Borge. At least £45m pure profit. Hoy in Mahrez, Bernardo Silva and Gundogan’s wages and their quids in. Basically flogging Laporte and the three kids means they can buy Gvardiol. Then they’ve still got the rest of the money sitting there to replace the other three.

33 minutes ago, brummie said:

What do people see in Connor Gallagher?

Probably the goals and assists he had during his Palace loan.

With scouting also being increasingly data based, he shows up really well on those models too.

1 hour ago, brummie said:

In a similar vein, I've identified Margot Robbie as a potential target to entertain me this evening.

Signed a new contract last summer despite several bids from Arsenal but he's now going to go to that absolute clown show?

Spurs make me laugh.

:lol: It’s a Transfer window Twitter. Don’t get wound up by that nonsense.

We’ve got a lot of players who already do a ton of running. He’s like a slightly more clinical version of Longstaff but someone who’s reading of the game isn’t as good as Longstaff. Would much prefer any further acquisitions to be technically really strong with a great touch, good feet etc

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We did similar with Remy tbf. 

I remember being disproportionately angry that he chose QP-fucking R over us that January. Have disliked them ever since.

4 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

The size of these offers are just so tempering. You can set yourself up for life over two years and then come back to Europe 

Especially for a coach, you don't lose that much