Other clubs' transfers

Greg

13 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

it’s something like they have an annual amortisation of around £200m since last summer (a little under but near enough) and they’ve brought in a load of profit from sales this summer that for this year balances it out.

they’ll need to do similar next summer and the one after that if they want to keep up the big spends.

The sales are close enough to their purchases this season at this stage, there's still talk of Lavia,Olise, and more?

They blew millions in TBs first outing, Liverpool might have good reason, obviously they're fucked off at being beat to multiple targets.

Seems clubs are desperate to scupper deals on other teams moves. 

Direct call from Emery  ? "Good ebening Jacques " .......... Jaques.....

Sorry mate, I'm sticking with Everton, you's lot just got bummed 5 -1 , sos.

Edited by mighty__mag

34 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Very high risk of being burglarised on Merseyside.

I was genuinely shocked at how (it seemed to me) Liverpool had declined since I was last there. Especially in comparison to Manchester. Might actually be a factor that people who have played here for a bit - like Lavia - might take into consideration.

7 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

3bd91a15b97ac72bb7a8a7fbdfdbd829_w200.gi

Not at all in retaliation for Caicedo not wanting to join their cult.

How's those hundreds of billions they got from Saudi? Or does that not count due to Scousernomics?

Edited by Skeletor

13 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

3bd91a15b97ac72bb7a8a7fbdfdbd829_w200.gi

Not at all in retaliation for Caicedo not wanting to join their cult.

How's those hundreds of billions they got from Saudi? Or does that not count due to Scousernomics?

It does comply, the same reason Liverpool could offer that for Caicedo. They funny thing is if Liverpool had sold those players to Saudi earlier they would have signed Bellingham as he wanted to go there.

4 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

They funny thing is if Liverpool had sold those players to Saudi earlier they would have signed Bellingham as he wanted to go there.

Did he? Or is that just the Scousers saying he wanted to go? Think he was quite happy to sign for Madrid.

5 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

More than any other team in the league probably.  1 Billion plus this window.  Bloom is pretty wealthy but its not their model.

Plus - who would want to live in Brighton eh? ;)