Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Sorry and I know not pc but who is the bloke in the suit on Sky Sports News who has played 50 times for England? Can we not have Eddie Izzard on, at least he’d be funnier.

You can’t just hoy people on the tv to make up quotas. He’s quick (Dan James) isn’t insightful or tell us anything Eddie couldn’t tell us from a YouTube video of him.

I’ll cry if he ends up at Burnley. Fucking waste.

Edit: I’m being melodramatic but he’s been linked with Spurs recently and he’s well thought of at Juve. Fucking Burnley.

Edited by Tomato Deuce

49 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Sorry and I know not pc but who is the bloke in the suit on Sky Sports News who has played 50 times for England? Can we not have Eddie Izzard on, at least he’d be funnier.

You can’t just hoy people on the tv to make up quotas. He’s quick (Dan James) isn’t insightful or tell us anything Eddie couldn’t tell us from a YouTube video of him.

Lianne Sanderson. 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

PSG turning down £189 million and letting Mbappe go for free next season. 

What am I missing here?

The fact that these Arabs can chuck away money for fun 

1 minute ago, Miggys First Goal said:

What am I missing here?

Mbappe cutting a deal with Real Madrid and telling PSG he's not leaving until next season and then getting a fucking massive sign on bonus from Real Madrid next season?

36 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

What am I missing here?

They want that CL and 220 million is fuck all to them in reality.

On Saul, Man U were also in for him at one point? I guess player prefers Chelsea and living in london? As Chelsea are stuffed with high quality defensively minded midfielders (by far best midfield defensively in league) and Man U have absolutely none of even close to his quality and yet he ends up with Chelsea? Madness if Man U just thought Fred and McTominay will do

Are our transfer rules something like:

Only sign players when absolutely necessary, such as in the case of imminent relegation or requiring promotion.

The value of a player includes the fee, wages, expenses and any unwanted SD merch we've provided.

All first offers must be 'derisory' and significantly below market value. Best case scenario this will turn the players head and allows us to lowball his club.

Sell-on value is everything. Filter out any player 28 or over, they're on their death bed years.

You don't have to sign a player of you're seen to be signing a player.

Edited by The Prophet