Other clubs' transfers

Greg

11 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Alli to Everton is 40m? :lol: 

Unsure on details. 10m after 20 games, the rest is unclear. All seems to be performance and appearance based which I'm perfectly fine with.

The absolute carnage if Weghorst bangs in goals for them man. I'll tell you what I am really nervous about it.

Weghorst, Zapata, Maxi Gomez and Cabral are all target men types that were available this January and we opted for prem experience in Chis Wood instead.

Can't lie, I would have gone for any of those four over Wood personally, but hopefully it all works out.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

The absolute carnage if Weghorst bangs in goals for them man. I'll tell you what I am really nervous about it.

Weghorst, Zapata, Maxi Gomez and Cabral are all target men types that were available this January and we opted for prem experience in Chis Wood instead.

Can't lie, I would have gone for any of those four over Wood personally, but hopefully it all works out.

wood scored ten goals once though, remember that. And his character, whatever that means.

Just now, Shearergol said:

regardless of form and value? 

Granted Wood was poor value, but they're both at a similar age and both out of form compared to recent years. Ideally you'd go for someone else entirely, but between these two I'd rather have Wood. It isn't a coincidence clubs weren't lining up for Weghorst.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Granted Wood was poor value, but they're both at a similar age and both out of form compared to recent years. Ideally you'd go for someone else entirely, but between these two I'd rather have Wood. It isn't a coincidence clubs weren't lining up for Weghorst.

Who was lining up for Wood? :lol:

Just now, The Prophet said:

No one because he was poor value. Weghorst was available at a knock down price and he ended up at Burnley.

Both poor signings. I guess we’ll know more by the end of the season whether one is better than the other. Be interesting to see who Wood plays for next season if we stay up.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Both poor signings. I guess we’ll know more by the end of the season whether one is better than the other. Be interesting to see who Wood plays for next season if we stay up.

Anyone but us, hopefully. As we should look at way way better forwards than him.