Other clubs' transfers

Greg

We have spent last three to four days negotiating with Fulham to sign Fabio Carvalho. Looks like we finally have an agreement. Anyone seen this kid play? 

I have never seen us publicly put so much effort for signing a youngster. Hopefully, the kid is special. He looks good from youtube compilations.

3 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

We have spent last three to four days negotiating with Fulham to sign Fabio Carvalho. Looks like we finally have an agreement. Anyone seen this kid play? 

I have never seen us publicly put so much effort for signing a youngster. Hopefully, the kid is special. He looks good from youtube compilations.

Sky Sports saying that the deal is dead as nothing was sent to the EFL on time. Shame for you like.

22 minutes ago, alijmitchell said:

Fucking fireworks for the last half hour here in Glasgow. Assuming it's Ramsey related and not some Monday night wedding celebration. 

It's Chinese New Year...guess I look like a right prick now!

Arsenal have one again done some crazy business.

PEA flogged for free, loads of squad players sent off on frees and barely a single incoming.

Their strike force now being Lacazette and Nketiah with 3 goals between them all season (none for Nketiah).

Still so many holes in that squad and expensively crap players around it. Paper thin now though.

10 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Arsenal have one again done some crazy business.

PEA flogged for free, loads of squad players sent off on frees and barely a single incoming.

Their strike force now being Lacazette and Nketiah with 3 goals between them all season (none for Nketiah).

Still so many holes in that squad and expensively crap players around it. Paper thin now though.

Martinelli?

1 minute ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Announcements should be made by 11 for transfers to count. To much scope for skull duggery with the current system

Always seems be Spurs that are involved.

Arteta really wanted rid of him no matter what [emoji38] Just gave away their main goalscorer for last few years and club captain. 

To be fair, did come across like a bit of a dick. Would have probably taken him here out of desperation just for now but ideally I think most would be wise to steer well clear. Seems to have lost alot of pace aswell which was his main asset. 

Just now, alexf said:

Arteta really wanted rid of him no matter what [emoji38] Just gave away their main goalscorer for last few years and club captain. 

To be fair, did come across like a bit of a dick. Would have probably taken him here out of desperation just for now but ideally I think most would be wise to steer well clear. Seems to have lost alot of pace aswell which was his main asset. 

Bad character and a bellend. Glad we steered clear.

8 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Being played more as a wide player, isn’t he?

Comes into the centre a lot though, still a striker/forward!

Edited by HTT II

This is what Arteta/Arsenal have needed, to be ruthless and get rid of the egos, bad characters and big money flops and high wage earners, my mate is buzzing they have sacked off PEA.