Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Dele Allis first interview with Everton was not the usual, "its a great club and I can't wait to get started with Frank and his team" 

Instead "its been a long day I'm very tired" 

Decent man management is a big factor in Ole lasting so long at Man U.  He only lost the dressing room right at the end. He kept a dressing room of big egos pulling in the same direction.

if he had the man management skills of a Rafa, he wouldn’t have lasted 3 months because he had little else going for him.  

The proof was in the pudding. He was tactically inept and limited as a coach which ultimately was his fatal shortcoming. He didn’t really know what he was doing.  But he never seemed to suffer from widespread dissent in the camp or consistently unmotivated performances. 

Zidane same thing but with success.  He managed that squads egos so well, he got a good tune out of players that were unhappy (Bale, James).  He didn’t have to banish them to the reserves because they couldn’t be around the squad. 

I don’t think Ancelotti fancies Bale or Hazard but I don’t expect any major fallouts.  

38 minutes ago, Ben said:

Dele Allis first interview with Everton was not the usual, "its a great club and I can't wait to get started with Frank and his team" 

Instead "its been a long day I'm very tired" 

He's honestly as thick as pig shit. Comes across as an absolute fucking weapon in interviews an' all 

I just realised, if Liverpool sign Fabio Carvalho (19) from Fulham - class player btw, they could have one of the shortest front three attacks in the future.

Jota/ Luis Diaz = 5ft 8

Harvey Elliot = 5ft 6

Carvalho = 5ft 5

I know if you google Fabio Carvalho some sites say his height is 1.8m, it's clearly not. You can see a photo on the BBC where Harry Wilson looks taller than Carvalho - Wilson is just 5ft 7.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60256930

To be fair, Mane and Salah are both well under 6ft too so shouldn't make too much a difference but I just had a funny vision in my head of three Ryan Fraser (5ft 4) sized forwards leading the Liverpool line. 

8 hours ago, Ameritoon said:

Gonna befriend him and take him to The Owl at 3am for Malort shots like any true Chicagoan would

Oooooof the Owl. ?? That where we hanging in a couple weeks? Or want to do a little more classy thing at Scofflaw and get the malort on draft? :lol: 

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Oooooof the Owl. ?? That where we hanging in a couple weeks? Or want to do a little more classy thing at Scofflaw and get the malort on draft? :lol: 

:lol: we can stick with Scofflaw. Since I'm over 30 now I'm only allowed to go to The Owl twice a year. Gotta be strategic.