Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Wouldn't be excited by Abraham at all, his goals per minute ratio last season was pretty much the same as Joselu.  The rest of their stats are also very similar (assists, pass completion ect), except headers won where Joselu was actually considerably better..

I mean fair enough potential, but right now nothing I can see suggests he'd have much impact if any compared to what we have.

SSN saying Atletico have agreed fee for Lemar from Monaco, presumably means Griezmann is definitely off? Would be quite surprised if they manage to get him ahead of the English clubs that were apparently interested and doubtess willing to throw loads of money at it.

SSN saying Atletico have agreed fee for Lemar from Monaco, presumably means Griezmann is definitely off? Would be quite surprised if they manage to get him ahead of the English clubs that were apparently interested and doubtess willing to throw loads of money at it.

Wasn't he on the verge of signing for Liverpool/Arsenal last summer?

I'm predicting Wolves to go straight back down. I think they'll struggle to adapt more than the other sides. Cardiff to go down with them through lack of quality and Fulham to stay up in like 15th/16th.

This prediction is based on absolutely nothing mind  :D

They absolutely blitzed the championship, and Boly, Neves, Jota, Costa, Coady, Douglas are all PL quality. Add to that they have tons of cash and good connections I have no idea why you'd predict that

I think people are massively overestimating Wolves to be honest.  There seems to be loads of talk of them finishing top half - genuinely don't see that happening.

Wasn't he on the verge of signing for Liverpool/Arsenal last summer?

Can see Lemar doing really well there and then spring boarding to either Barca or Real.