Other clubs' transfers

Greg

12 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Two of the three clubs who most appear to be thumbing their nose at FFP (or that new version) are not in the Top Six - Everton and Notts Forest.

Not that it’s not designed to preserve the status quo, like. Just that what Chelsea have done/are doing is especially egregious.

Forest - I don’t know what’s going on there - the Greek chairman has just lost his shit. Everton can’t spend like they want either, although their covid accounting to try and get round FFP was hilarious in its creativity.

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

How Chelsea can spend like this when the rest of the league outside the Sinister Six are handcuffed by FFP is absolute horseshit. Unless the £60m is heavily bulked out by Gordon winning the treble every season, then Everton are massively pegging Boehly and Chelsea with this.

Yeah its starting to really piss me off too. Said on the report on SSN that if the deal goes through it would take Chelsea's summer spending to £300m. I mean that is just ridiculous and definitely not following FFP

Edited by Pokerprince2004

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

60M for Gordon? Chelsea have lost the plot. 😂😂😂 

Harrison for £35m (if Leeds sell), puts it into perspective. I know who I would rather have.

Can't believe Chelsea like! 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Broja one is a strange one, he wants guaranteed first team football, yet wouldn’t be first choice at any of the clubs linked if everyone is fit.

He definitely would be at Everton ATM, they're starting Rondon currently, and his legs have been gone for a few years.