Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Kovacic to City must be curtains for Kalvin Phillips. They're bound to have some wunderkids in their academy too, all playing the Pep way. He'd better get out of there.

His wages might be too high, or he mightn't be what Eddie wants, but I doubt training with CIty's first team for a year especially "damages" the goods.

9 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Kovacic to City must be curtains for Kalvin Phillips. They're bound to have some wunderkids in their academy too, all playing the Pep way. He'd better get out of there.

His wages might be too high, or he mightn't be what Eddie wants, but I doubt training with CIty's first team for a year especially "damages" the goods.

He’s on around £150k a week. Would love him here.

Think he'll do okay but I'm happy that that's what Man Utd are spending a chunk of their money on it's not one that'll close the gap on the top two. If they're happy just being like us for now and competing for top 4 then fair enough. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

16 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

Mount is nothing special. ManU need a center forward more than anything, so don't get the idea of spending 70 million on Mount.

We will sign a centre forward without a doubt. I think we will need some homegrown players though which is why the Mount signing makes sense.

Henderson and Williams will definitely leave. McTominay and Maguire could leave. 

Looks like Forest are trying to sell Shelvey, with Cooper being unhappy with his attitude around the training ground.

You could tell that wasn't going to work given his miserable face when he signed there. So happy we didn't trigger that contract extension now - I'm guessing it'll be a championship team he goes to.

33 minutes ago, gbandit said:

That’s a steal if they’re getting MacAllister for under £60m. He’s a fantastic player and exactly what they need

How quick is he? Came on fresh against us 2nd half yet couldn’t gain on Wilson at all for our 3rd goal. Looks strong and aggressive and good on ball mind.