Other clubs' transfers

Greg

The actual thing that Ornstein's saying doesn't fill me with any worry tbh. If he's right, then Liverpool are considering him as one of their other AM targets but they might not go for it because of his pricetag. 

36 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

It would be a massive overpay by Bayern imo. 

I think he’d piss it. Give them 4-5 years of 20+ goals easy. He’ll be driving to win the CL more than anything, too.

Edited by Deuce

Just now, Deuce said:

I think he’d piss it. Give them 4-5 years of 20+ goals.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong he will. But the fee for someone with such a short remaining time and his age make plus salary make it a a bad deal. It’s only worth if they can win a champions league. 

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

To be fair my sources are saying similar.

They reckon 24 - 72 hours, if not in that time, you're looking at another 24 - 72 hours on top of that or until it gets done.

Here we go.

51 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Just can't understand why Man Utd wouldn't go for him. He's exactly what they need and would be fantastic for them. Not that I'm complaining mind as they're a direct rival these days. Let them squabble over Mason Mount instead 

Because Levy won't sell him to us. 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Weren't we linked with this lad?

Yep. We allegedly bid twice last year and were still linked in the Jan window, along with Forest, Liverpool, Milan amongst others. 

9 hours ago, Andy84 said:

They’ll need to be careful, losing an elite player and signing a load of fillers on what would no doubt be high wages is a recipe for disaster. 

They’d be better off signing one or two high class players that can properly replace him 

I think Ward-Prowse and McTominay with Paqueta would be better than any midfield outside last season's top 5 plus Chelsea. Would be a good balance imo. 

Seems like some big deals are starting to get done now, possibly just doing everything to sign off on deals for Saturday, or some clubs may need to sell before Saturday.

You’d imagine that the market will start going crazy once they are completed.

I’m glad it looks like we aren’t looking at another 2 months of Rice’s transfer saga.

We still have Kane hanging about for the media to drawn over every day though.

4 hours ago, Deuce said:

I think he’d piss it. Give them 4-5 years of 20+ goals easy. He’ll be driving to win the CL more than anything, too.

I think he will get close to breaking the Bundesliga scoring record and has a decent shot of breaking it also. Kane is that good.