Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest dabe

I am not into this faith thing, except when it concerns this man. Jesus could get this squad to 17th at best. Rafa shits all over him.

No need for faith, we have FACTS.

npatheist.

I am not into this faith thing, except when it concerns this man. Jesus could get this squad to 17th at best. Rafa shits all over him.

No need for faith, we have FACTS.

npatheist.

Jesus saves Rafa plans.

From our tunnel cam after the game a month ago

Rafa to Klopp as Henderson walks by: Be careful of him. He is from Soonderland.

Klopp: Soonderland, makes some remark which I cannot understand.

:lol: link ?

At 2:07

Klopp on Rafa

Klopp hailed the return of Benitez, who won the Champions League with the Reds, as the “return of a legend”.

He told his weekly press conference: “We know who is coming – a Liverpool legend is coming, Rafael Benitez one of the best managers in the world. We all know how he works, how he can organise a team, how he can make your life really difficult.”

Message to Ashley: There isn't a single manager whom you can hope to hire whom opposition managers will even get close to calling "one of the best managers in the world" even if they are drugged, kidnapped, and have a gun pointed at them.  All Rafa is asking is a reasonable portion of the PL money which he has earned for the club this year. Just put that in a bank account, give Rafa the account number and go and enjoy your summer vacation or whatever you do. You have one of the easiest jobs as an owner in the premier league. If you screw this up, then either you are dumb, or you are funneling Newcastle monies for something more serious.

Klopp on Rafa

Klopp hailed the return of Benitez, who won the Champions League with the Reds, as the “return of a legend”.

He told his weekly press conference: “We know who is coming – a Liverpool legend is coming, Rafael Benitez one of the best managers in the world. We all know how he works, how he can organise a team, how he can make your life really difficult.”

Message to Ashley: There isn't a single manager whom you can hope to hire whom opposition managers will even get close to calling "one of the best managers in the world" even if they are drugged, kidnapped, and have a gun pointed at them.  All Rafa is asking is a reasonable portion of the PL money which he has earned for the club this year. Just put that in a bank account, give Rafa the account number and go and enjoy your summer vacation or whatever you do. You have one of the easiest jobs as an owner in the premier league. If you screw this up, then either you are dumb, or you are funneling Newcastle monies for something more serious.

Perfectly put. :clap:

Again I just wanna say thank you to Rafa... I would of bit my balls off for top 10 ! Unbelievable  ! For what  he has done with a very poor side  ! We are a championship  team and he got us tip 10 ? unbelievable  fucking fantastic  !!! What pep done this season has been brilliant what dyche  had done was decent but Rafa achievements is class !!!! I pray to Christ he stays... what ever happens Rafa I'll never forget you ?

Klopp on Rafa

Sadly he's not dumb but sucking on the teat of free advertising while investing the grand sum of fuck all.

I'd be very very surprised if he decides to extend. No way imo.

Very little chance from what I've been told by mate who knows one if the backroom staff

Same source that said the takeover was done?

I'd be very very surprised if he decides to extend. No way imo.

Very little chance from what I've been told by mate who knows one if the backroom staff

Same source that said the takeover was done?

Goal posts moved by Ashley over the takeover?

I'd be fucking gutted if this fella left, absolutely fucking gutted.

Same here, the only positive is that I can move on with my life without the shit fest under this owner (at least I'm trying to convince myself there's something positive)