Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

n-o mentioned on a letter to the secretary of state :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing right now.

Do they email it as well so he can click the link, or will he have to type it all out from the letter?  One typo and fuck knows where he'll end up.

n-o mentioned on a letter to the secretary of state :lol: :lol:

:lol: I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing right now.

Do they email it as well so he can click the link, or will he have to type it all out from the letter?  One typo and fuck knows where he'll end up.

Most similar links are deleted posts, thankfully. :lol:

Ashley doesn't give a toss what we think, nor would I if the wedge was still rolling in.

He's proven in the past how thin skinned he is man.

What are you on about? All the petty moves against the club, paid stooges defending him in the media, reactionary moves to get fans off his back when it gets too much? Nah, he's got the thickest skin around, man.

Mental that the 'Ashley doesn't care' line still gets trotted out.

That fashion company of Ashley's was enjoying some free exposure on the digital advertising hoardings during the first half today.  I'm guessing he hasn't paid for it... 

You can probably chalk that up as another way he's draining cash from the club to support his own agenda.