Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well that's just a bloody tease isn't it.

Fair play from Edwards, though.

Have I missed something, whats particularly teasing about that Edwards article? ???

Cos it stops right before the facts and figures he says he's about to offer. :laugh: Presumably it's just a graphic which can't be pasted into the forum.

I might be wrong with my understanding of this, but sports direct get discount for bulk buying our merchandise, so they buy it and the club buy it off them. However, when it’s then sold on, the money goes to sports direct given that we outsource the club shop? So sports direct are selling gear without having to pay for it first?

I might be wrong with my understanding of this, but sports direct get discount for bulk buying our merchandise, so they buy it and the club buy it off them. However, when it’s then sold on, the money goes to sports direct given that we outsource the club shop? So sports direct are selling gear without having to pay for it first?

This is how I read it, we pay them for the merchandise, they sell it and keep the lions share of the profits, risk free for SD and just another of the 1000 ways Ashley pockets the club's cash.

This is how I read it, we pay them for the merchandise, they sell it and keep the lions share of the profits, risk free for SD and just another of the 1000 ways Ashley pockets the club's cash.

Matt will be along soon to deny this like, but I 100% believe the money is vanishing through clever accounting and payment for services that the club doesn’t need.

Matt will be along soon to deny this like, but I 100% believe the money is vanishing through clever accounting and payment for services that the club doesn’t need.

Absolutely no doubt about it in my mind.

SD have just tweeted for the first time in a month.

Safe to say they are getting hammered. :lol:

Fantastic stuff by all on there  :lol:

This!! :lol: :lol:

Cant stop laughing looking at all those tweets :lol:

That's an incredible reaction! nearly 700 tweets. As soon as they tweet it's like putting blood in the shark infested waters. Hope it stays like this until the fat slug is gone.

There's no clever accounting involved, it's all in shady retail/outsourcing agreements and the lack of sponsorship money.

The accounts are too simple for any hidden payments to be in there. That's not to say he isn't 100% using the club for his own gain and tax efficiencies, just that there is no hidden pilfered monies there

There's no clever accounting involved, it's all in shady retail/outsourcing agreements and the lack of sponsorship money.

The accounts are too simple for any hidden payments to be in there. That's not to say he isn't 100% using the club for his own gain and tax efficiencies, just that there is no hidden pilfered monies there

Is the sky money from last year shown in the current accounts?