Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

he is coming...New record signing....who would have thought...

He isn't like.

i think he will come, sounds like he wants to come and we are desperate...

Im not sure that i have a opinion about this....?

We're not desperate enough to pay £22m for him.

Not when we've got international star, 23 year old Mitro still on our books. Rafa's own fault if he refuses to use our most valuable striker ( is what Ashley will be telling Charnley and Keith Bishop to spin when no signings are made).

The asking price could be £50 and we would still haggle over the fucker.

This is where I am...first bid is to loan a kid 'keeper as I've only got one at the club. They want 50% of his wage to be paid which is fair enough...

27048081_10154972504245870_1997677961_o.png?oh=e2f13f081946df1f7dcbb248d5a7ca38&oe=5A66BD47

...until you notice he's on £1 a week and they want me to pay 50p of it. :lol:

27265106_10154972505200870_923423497_o.png?oh=c7ded7c003926f174a89a018caa697ff&oe=5A66B1D8

No chance we are going to meet their asking price :lol:

is kuqi still playing?

No, but good news for post-Rafa time: He's a manager now.

Although he's been sacked a couple times and burned enough bridges to be highly unlikely to get another job in Finland.

This place isn't too bad for it but I'm sure a section of our fans are dying for us to sign no one so they can be proud of the usual shit that gets spouted every window: "smoke screen", "club isn't really trying", "fake bids through the media". I'm all for being realistic on our usual transfer dealings but some people are pathetic man - twitter is an absolute cesspool in the nufc tag.

This place isn't too bad for it but I'm sure a section of our fans are dying for us to sign no one so they can be proud of the usual shit that gets spouted every window: "smoke screen", "club isn't really trying", "fake bids through the media". I'm all for being realistic on our usual transfer dealings but some people are pathetic man - twitter is an absolute cesspool in the nufc tag.

I want to break it to you gently, but that's exactly what's happening.

The club is making a mug of us yet again. It's the 25th of January and we have one squad player on loan.

This place isn't too bad for it but I'm sure a section of our fans are dying for us to sign no one so they can be proud of the usual s*** that gets spouted every window: "smoke screen", "club isn't really trying", "fake bids through the media". I'm all for being realistic on our usual transfer dealings but some people are pathetic man - twitter is an absolute cesspool in the nufc tag.

Fitting.

This place isn't too bad for it but I'm sure a section of our fans are dying for us to sign no one so they can be proud of the usual s*** that gets spouted every window: "smoke screen", "club isn't really trying", "fake bids through the media". I'm all for being realistic on our usual transfer dealings but some people are pathetic man - twitter is an absolute cesspool in the nufc tag.

Aye. Social media platforms generally seems to bring out the worst in/of fans, usually the angry and largely irrational ones. The club's Facebook page's comment sections are extremely imbalanced towards the negative; I genuinely feel sorry for the club's media team as they can't post a single thing without being bombarded with idiots. Some will say this is due to the how the club is ran from the top and that the angry fans would be contented if we had a different owner and were playing better football, but I tend to disagree. I reckon people will always be using those platforms as a place to vent their general anger semi-anonymously. Forum's on the other hand have always tended to be a bit more balanced and reasonable in my experience.

Aye. Social media platforms generally seems to bring out the worst in/of fans, usually the angry and largely irrational ones. The club's Facebook page's comment sections are extremely imbalanced towards the negative; I genuinely feel sorry for the club's media team as they can't post a single thing without being bombarded with idiots. Some will say this is due to the how the club is ran from the top and that the angry fans would be contented if we had a different owner and were playing better football, but I tend to disagree. I reckon people will always be using those platforms as a place to vent their general anger semi-anonymously. Forum's on the other hand have always tended to be a bit more balanced and reasonable in my experience.

Social media hasn't existed at the same time as the club has been run correctly. Depressing that. Some day.

Very good player at this level, but doesn’t seem like the type to be able to make the step up physically to me. Feyenoord are still in a precarious financial situation and not having a good season, so can definitely see this one happen.

?

Very good player at this level, but doesn’t seem like the type to be able to make the step up physically to me. Feyenoord are still in a precarious financial situation and not having a good season, so can definitely see this one happen.

?

Tot ziens then. Cheapstakes as usual.

The only way any more players are coming in is if we sell, that too at a price which Mike considers is acceptable.

Mitro out for £13m on deadline day, a flurry of texts sent to Sky to talk about bids we're not actually making. Go with what we've got, very excited about our Brazilian yadda yadda yadda.

The club is making a mug of us yet again. It's the 25th of January and we have one squad player on loan.

I don't trust most if not all of the planted rumours that appear in the media. I don't think we'll be anything of a club under Ashley but he will not want to make more losses with another relegation. He spent in the last January window the year we went down but it was too late. I expect some attempts will be made again to try and avoid it this time given how precarious our Premier League status is. One thing we can all agree on us he's out for himself and he wont want to take a chance of more losses and less chances to sell the club.

I don't trust most if not all of the planted rumours that appear in the media. I don't think we'll be anything of a club under Ashley but he will not want to make more losses with another relegation. He spent in the last January window the year we went down but it was too late. I expect some attempts will be made again to try and avoid it this time given how precarious our Premier League status is. One thing we can all agree on us he's out for himself and he wont want to take a chance of more losses and less chances to sell the club.

He knew the club wasn't being taken over 4 weeks ago. If he really thought we needed to make signings to avoid relegation he'd have done it by now. He's dragging his feet on purpose in the hope we'll sell someone at a daft price first.

The amount of people that still cant see this is outrageous. Time after time transfer window after transfer window this has happened for the last 10 years, we get linked to players bid derisory offers and end up with nothing but shite

Yet people still get into a frenzy thinking we are going to do oodles of business in the summer and January....wake up man its never going to happen while under this regime we will never spend a decent amount of money on decent quality its bargain basement shite...period

?

Over the past two decades they’ve barely had a pot to piss in. Lately the situation has been improving (winning the title and qualifying for CL will have helped), but they are planning the construction of a new stadium and this year it looks like they may miss out on European football altogether so I would say they’re still not in a stable situation financially.

The amount of people that still cant see this is outrageous. Time after time transfer window after transfer window this has happened for the last 10 years, we get linked to players bid derisory offers and end up with nothing but s****

Yet people still get into a frenzy thinking we are going to do oodles of business in the summer and January....wake up man its never going to happen while under this regime we will never spend a decent amount of money on decent quality its bargain basement s****...period

I'm making the same point here but he spent - what was it? £30m or something like that in the January before last on Shelvey and Townsend to try and avoid the financial pitfalls of relegation. Neither were bargain basements and the majority were pleased about the quality of signings at the time.

I'm not for one second saying Ashley isn't a dickhead nor am I saying he's running the club correctly but I don't think it's too far removed from reality that we're actually trying to buy players to protect his Premier League money because he's done it in the past.

Edit* We're also in this weird sort of situation as a fan base that everyone is claiming this lad is shit but at the same time fuming that we aren't bidding more money for this lad that is apparently garbage. I get the frustration but a section of our fans have gone full logic out of the window this week.