Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Friendly reminder that Dubs was dropped at Esbjerg, one of the biggest joke clubs in Denmark, for exactly these erratic incidents - He has been shook ever since he punched the ball into his own net at the Euros. I think we need to look for a long term replacement.

His last 15 mins were painful to watch tonight. (And he had a couple of iffy moments before that as well). I know that he’s far from the biggest problem in the squad but I think it’d be smart to look for a new long term number one. He’s not been himself after the last injury tbf. 

36 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Friendly reminder that Dubs was dropped at Esbjerg, one of the biggest joke clubs in Denmark, for exactly these erratic incidents - He has been shook ever since he punched the ball into his own net at the Euros. I think we need to look for a long term replacement.

Fuck off Alan

43 minutes ago, Alan Pardew said:

Alan pardew....

Guest neesy111

I'm a dubs fan and he worries me at the moment.   Can't say he's the least of our worries when he's making mistakes that darlow would be crucified for.

He doesn’t communicate. You can’t bring better defenders in when shit like this will still happen.

You have to be ruthless when it comes to improving a side. He’s good in spells and will make good saves but he’s not the long term answer.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Sima said:

Also made a complete hash of a ball across the box leading to us clearing it off the line.

Not sure about that one, lascelles should just clear it.

Everytime he makes an error, I think back to Darlow gifting Brentford a draw. He’s the best we’ve got in goal at the moment and there’s other positions we need to strengthen far more before looking at keepers.