Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

To be fair, reading a lot of those posts I can believe some of the reasons. 

Decent away crowd is one thing, but the four games up until Christmas in an area like that is a big ask. Not judging anyone or anything for their financial situation, but data will tell you it's not an area flush with cash. You're looking at £100 easy just for tickets (I had a check on their website, loads for Plymouth @£32 a pop) and then you've got a bit of food and drink alongside any travel costs. 

I mean aye, if they were winning it would be packed, but it gets harder to justify when you've got a little fella in a Canada Goose giving you the Vs for another shit performance. If I was a fan of them I'd be worried. This owner is fast starting to look as dodgy as the other ones. He doesn't appear to have nearly as much money as was suggested and the upturn this should have produced simply hasn't happened. I feel like it won't be long until they're offered another chance to install seats and 'take the club back'. 

47 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/trouble-after-match.1566326/

Our fault by the end of the first page. :lol:

[emoji38]

This lot are funny as fuck. Anything that might shed them in a bad light they just automatically blame us. It's canny funny to be honest. They're like a little kid who gets caught doing something naughty and so tries to lie his/her way out of it no matter how silly it makes them look.

Edited by Scoot

They have a thread on it now [emoji38]. One person pipes up that it may be our fans based on nothing and then it suddenly starts to flood in from others as being fact. “I heard a Geordie accent”, “They were singing songs about cheesy chips”. A person working in the away supporters end says he didn’t hear any Geordie accents and he’s totally ignored. Totally broken they are.

Thread on there praising Gary Neville for his honesty about Abramovic, the Glazers and Levy running football in England, soon turns into how much of a cunt he is for not speaking out about the Saudis.

Every single subject discussed on that embarrassing forum always end up, somehow turning back to Newcastle United. 

Imagine being a grown man and inventing the prospect of secret rival supporters coming to ruin your game against Morecambe. Peak shelbyville behaviour. The scruff cunts are fighting and being nazi dickheads in and outside of the ground on a weekly basis. It quite simply hasn’t occurred to them that the things that we say about them get picked up and used by everyone else because they’re fucking true, they are impoverished racist mutants who eat cheesy chips and drink blue pop. 

Edited by Billy Pilgrim

On 07/12/2021 at 23:23, Joey Linton said:

Thought this post was hilarious 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/trouble-after-match.1566326/page-2#post-35073146

Basically the opposition fans are sad little hooligans who will get their comeuppance one day. From sunderland's "sad little hooligan branch". 

:ructions:

Its like that Groundskeeper Willie - Skinner scene on the Simpson's "Brothers and sisters are naturally enemies, just like mackems and Morecambe, or mackems and Rotherham, or mackems and Coventry, or mackems and Portsmouth, or mackems and Charlton, or mackems and other mackems"

"You mackems sure are a contentious people"

"you just made an enemy for life, it was obviously mags"

Edited by Wolfcastle