Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

No wonder they're desperate for our takeover to be a complete charade, they know fine well something is well off with trust fund Louis and can't/won't accept the criticism or ask the pertinent questions.

Sleepwalking into another fine mess to avoid any "mag-like" behaviour. They have the club they fucking deserve.

A laughing stock they are struggling to fix , us on the up , it's utterly killing them .

5 minutes ago, jarrovianmag said:

Lad in the bar I was working in last night said that Neil Lennon had been seen in Aspers in the town earlier on , so who knows he may have had an interview with them?

He was working on our game last night, but widely reported he is one of the candidates.

12 minutes ago, NE27 said:

No wonder they're desperate for our takeover to be a complete charade, they know fine well something is well off with trust fund Louis and can't/won't accept the criticism or ask the pertinent questions.

Sleepwalking into another fine mess to avoid any "mag-like" behaviour. They have the club they fucking deserve.

A post on RTG sums it up

Is there a colour supplement up there today ?

How long was the customary lap of honour and the team photo ?

Imagine any other club mocking their rivals for being too loud, too boisterous in their celebrations and support of their team.  Don't celebrate, mags do that, don't get angry when we lose, mags do that, don't protest when the owners screw us over, mags did that.  Can't remember which ex-player it was but he mentioned it was baffling that they'd get hammered and there was never any booing, never any discontent, no fans urging the team to get stuck in, they'd just sit there and then go home.

1 hour ago, BlueStar said:

A post on RTG sums it up

Imagine any other club mocking their rivals for being too loud, too boisterous in their celebrations and support of their team.  Don't celebrate, mags do that, don't get angry when we lose, mags do that, don't protest when the owners screw us over, mags did that.  Can't remember which ex-player it was but he mentioned it was baffling that they'd get hammered and there was never any booing, never any discontent, no fans urging the team to get stuck in, they'd just sit there and then go home.

Bewyin only happens at the half, Marra.

I know Louis-Dreyfus is an heir to a fortune, but is there even a vague estimate on what money he has available? 

It wouldn't shock me if Methven and Donald sold him 51% at a low price to take the heat off knowing they could still make a profit if they were to get promoted. 

Edited by Thiago

2 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I know Louis-Dreyfus is an heir to a fortune, but is there even a vague estimate on what money he has available? 

It wouldn't shock me if Methven and Donald sold him 51% at a low price to take the heat off knowing they could still make a profit if they were to get promoted. 

Rumoured that while he's the "majority" shareholder, he's got around 40% of the club.

5 minutes ago, Thiago said:

He's got 2/3 siblings so he's not going to get the full whack.

3bn is father was worth I believe 

Why on earth would one pour money into a League One side, esp. sunderland?

If one is interested in protecting a fortune/heritage, L1 or sunderland is such a risky investment that I’m lost for words. Just don’t. 

Edited by maze

Someone will have to explain the Roy Keane obsession to me like.

If you’re being charitable you’d say he did ok when he was with them originally. He got them promoted and kept them up when they were absolutely flush with Celtic Tiger economy cash and had first refusal on anyone who’d spent any length of time at Old Trafford. He left when they were in the bottom three and he’d alienated the entire squad. His post-SAFC managerial career was a dumpster fire. It’s not like they haven’t had other managers who have done a damn better in subsequent years that they could fud themselves daft over.

It’s a bit like us pining for Glenn Roeder. Very, very odd. 

I hope to fuck it happens like. It’ll be a disaster.

3 minutes ago, christ said:

If you’re being charitable you’d say he did ok when he was with them originally. He got them promoted and kept them up when they were absolutely flush with Celtic Tiger economy cash and had first refusal on anyone who’d spent any length of time at Old Trafford. He left when they were in the bottom three and he’d alienated the entire squad. His post-SAFC managerial career was a dumpster fire. It’s not like they haven’t had other managers who have done a damn better in subsequent years that they could fud themselves daft over.

Cos its Keeno he shouts at the lads and hes hard marra

6 minutes ago, christ said:

Harder than Bally and Cats for me like put together and threw a (missed) swing at Shearer. Cats Keano for me like marra! 

Edited by HTT II

The mackems are in uncharted territory now with our take over and they don't know how to deal with it. The gulf between the two clubs is dawning on them properly now. That's why we've seen so much clutching at straws. They need something, anything to retaliate with because the truth is too much to bare. They've got nothing other than calling us supporters of murderers or that every player is shit.

Most believed relegation was a good thing to cut out the dead wood and to quote them 'get rid of the rot'. They thought they'd be back in the PL by now and the longer they are away, missing out on the big money the worse it's getting. Let's be fair who's going to chuck 100s of millions at them to get them anywhere near the PL?

All they can hope for is a slow rebuild and become another Brentford or the likes. If they thought we are the media darlings now, just wait until we become one of the top teams and NUFC is synonymous with PL brand along with the other top teams. 

50 minutes ago, christ said:

On RTG they reckon Keane's the only man who'll be able to stop the filthy cretins from chucking thousands of empty crisp packets and carrier bags on the pitch during matches

Edited by bobbydazzla