Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Some of them just cannot see through Richy Not so Rich….

”The lad is young, has a deep up bringng in football. Did a bit of football management at uni...dropped out (I learned enough) got his Mam to give him the money to buy a football club. Dangerous market...do you go for an club in Administration...or a club that fell from massive heights with no apparent debt...Along comes the two dodgy Salesmen' who bought a lemon (Straight from School for Scoundrels, selling a car)
He took a shite deal believing the twats. I think he wants it to work for the fans...not for the money.”

:lol: 

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

”The lad is young, has a deep up bringng in football. Did a bit of football management at uni...dropped out (I learned enough) got his Mam to give him the money to buy a football club. Dangerous market...do you go for an club in Administration...or a club that fell from massive heights with no apparent debt...Along comes the two dodgy Salesmen' who bought a lemon (Straight from School for Scoundrels, selling a car)
He took a shite deal believing the twats. I think he wants it to work for the fans...not for the money.”

I mean, to a degree they're right. Either he's a horrendous con man like the other two, or he's possibly the thickest rich man in the world. 

5 hours ago, Danh1 said:

That's an incredible sequence of rationalization.

1 hour ago, Izakaya said:

Thread on RTG about KLD securing some funding from the 'middle east'. 

Imagine the weapons grade mackematics they'll have to use to macktrack on the Saudi hate stuff if it turns out it's them. 

Strange how there's no comments on there from Ball, you'd think he would use that as a platform to talk about how great their fans are etc. Can see why the mackems are worried about him leaving as a sign of massive unrest behind the scenes.

Administration coming?

By the way, they seem......sad?

Surely the 3 cowboys would sell if they got an offer.

Massive potential in the club, can probably be bought cheap.
The worst the club has ever been and still huge crowds.
Why haven't we got a buyer

Edited by nufcjb

5 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Imagine the weapons grade mackematics they'll have to use to backtrack on the Saudi hate stuff if it turns out it's them. 

Love to hear what the clown excile thinks about that:lol:

5 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Imagine the weapons grade mackematics they'll have to use to backtrack on the Saudi hate stuff if it turns out it's them. 

They'll justify it based on our acceptance of it.

Somehow holding out for just a few months longer will make it OK, because we've already done it.