Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Ben said:

He's wronged a few lasses in his time but has redeemed both and is an inspiration for young black kids moving to the area 

???

Can you elaborate?

Edited by Thiago

Fair play to him, both him and his brother took some stick in the 80’s. Seems a likeable bloke with a definite edge (loved what he did to Speedy). I remember NYD 27 years ago when him and Gayle were sent off, vicious atmosphere and he nearly killed Wes Saunders. 

1 hour ago, Consettmag said:

I don’t usually look on their forum, however it’s new year so I took a peak at the last few pages of the thread on us.

Christ on a bike, are these people allowed to roam free without a responsible adult😂😂

Durham Mag, the worst 

This is a great one from RokerParkPies, what a noble chap. 

To the beautiful people on RTG..can I wish everyone a safe and a happy new year..we are a Sunderland family free from delusion and self entitlement..We are Sunderland first and foremost..we must battle against sportswashing and 1 dimensional thinking...I'm proud to be Sunderland..proud to be Red and White!!

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

To the beautiful people on RTG..can I wish everyone a safe and a happy new year..we are a Sunderland family free from delusion and self entitlement..We are Sunderland first and foremost..we must battle against sportswashing and 1 dimensional thinking...I'm proud to be Sunderland..proud to be Red and White!!

He’s raging really [emoji38]

44 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

That post stinks of pure RAGE!

I think their coping mechanisms at the minute consist of reinventing themselves as defenders of human rights and consoling themselves that the rest of the county hates us.

This is clearly a massive head fuck for them and great to watch.

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

I think their coping mechanisms at the minute consist of reinventing themselves as defenders of human rights and consoling themselves that the rest of the county hates us.

"We must battle against sportswashing"

Like wtf man?

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

Happy New Year. FTM. 

12 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

While at the same time spraying homophobic phrases out like confetti and bewwing the knee.

That meme where there is pewa rage behind a smiling face should be the logo on RTG.

Edited by Sima

Someone on RTG claimed we clamour for attention off everyone.

I literally couldn't give a fuck what Southampton or Brentford fans think of Newcastle ffs [emoji38]

Football is tribalistic and it's all about supporting your team, not circle jerking the league's fanbases.

Especially not those in the depths of league 1, Jesus.

8 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Someone on RTG claimed we clamour for attention off everyone.

I literally couldn't give a fuck what Southampton or Brentford fans think of Newcastle ffs [emoji38]

Football is tribalistic and it's all about supporting your team, not circle jerking the league's fanbases.

Especially not those in the depths of league 1, Jesus.

Generic lower league fan in peace here. Just want to say how great your fans are and how much we all despise the barcodes. Hope you lot get promoted x

“Wey must battle against sportswashing. Let’s support Turkish Hatice Cengiz with her battle against the murderous Saudis.”

“ Hewld on marra, Turkish?”vomit-throw-up.gif