Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Ben said:

His mate he does the Pub Crawl with is pissed as fuck by the time they get to the match, he can hardly speak 

Who can blame him? I'd want to forget going there too if I ever did.

Maybe I have, I can't remember.

21 hours ago, BergenMagpie said:

Ha ha. Not seen him for a while. Really enjoy his vids TBH. The bloke outside the Wheatsheaf on about 7 mins was quite realistic. Said they won't go up and sacked too many managers, just to beat the mags in the beginning.

Edited by Scoreboard82

3 hours ago, Wilson said:

You misunderstood...I hadn't watched by choice :lol:

Just flicked through, standard :lol: he's daft like....harmless though.  Came across him at many a rave over the years.

Same, lad probably has a bowl of cowies for breakfast everyday. 

Although it's thoroughly enjoyable seeing how depressed they are at the moment, I still think they will make the play-offs. And if they have momentum I could see them going up. The last few seasons they had lost momentum as the season ended and it carried through into the play-offs. I could see the opposite happening this time.

The Don is probably the greatest Sunderland comedy character of all time. Hoodwinked them into thinking he was going to save their club, got them as slave labourers to fix the pink seats, kept them in league one for 4 years, humiliated them on an international scale on Netflix, then hoodwinked them again into thinking he had sold the club to a child when he was still actually in charge.

I bet even Mike Ashley is actually in awe of him.

Edited by Bintang

3 hours ago, The Bonk said:

@Wilson 

4:45, Dave’s gan radge. Bless him. 😂

WTF! :lol: Watching this now and I can't understand a word the bald guy is saying. Watching this gives me the fear from that month I lived in Sunderland in 2009. Horrible place. 

I see they're already got their stories straight just in case they ever attract middle east investment.

The earlier post was about the difference between being happy your team might improve vs sticking teatowels on your heads, Saudi flags in your profile, taking to social media to defend one of the worst regimes in the world, and using the unearned billions of some murderous nonce in the Middle East as a stick to beat the fella down the road who happens to support a different football club with.

As I mentioned, the first attitude is one I'd very likely have myself. I wouldn't do any of the creepy shit mentioned after that, though. There are decent mags who get on here who feel the same, so it is possible.

I think what he's trying to say, although they'd accept middle east millions, they wouldn't be happy about it like we are![emoji38]

4 hours ago, The Bonk said:

@Wilson 

4:45, Dave’s gan radge. Bless him. 😂

"Sunderland what a place to be. It's buzzin. It's busy"

I know we're biased, but fucking hell that wasteland compared to Newcastle on match (or any) day :lol:

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I see they're already got their stories straight just in case they ever attract middle east investment.

The earlier post was about the difference between being happy your team might improve vs sticking teatowels on your heads, Saudi flags in your profile, taking to social media to defend one of the worst regimes in the world, and using the unearned billions of some murderous nonce in the Middle East as a stick to beat the fella down the road who happens to support a different football club with.

As I mentioned, the first attitude is one I'd very likely have myself. I wouldn't do any of the creepy shit mentioned after that, though. There are decent mags who get on here who feel the same, so it is possible.

I think what he's trying to say, although they'd accept middle east millions, they wouldn't be happy about it like we are![emoji38]

Newcastle won the lottery. The troubling aspects of it are real and something we need to- and will continue to- discuss amongst ourselves. The contribution of Sunderland fans is welcome of course

5 minutes ago, TBG said:

I know we're biased, but fucking hell that wasteland compared to Newcastle on match (or any) day :lol:

He had to be taking the piss with that bit - slowly pans his camera to show three or four people crossing the road and about a dozen cars going past. 

Like a wet weekend in Scunthorpe.

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Thing is I very much doubt any big money investment would look twice at them now with us having the riches behind us. 

Just now, et tu brute said:

Thing is I very much doubt any big money investment would look twice at them now with us having the riches behind us. 

the longer it goes on, the more they fade and we shine, the further any significant investment heads their way. 

9 minutes ago, bigfella said:

He had to be taking the piss with that bit - slowly pans his camera to show three or four people crossing the road and about a dozen cars going past. 

Like a wet weekend in Scunthorpe.

I'm undecided if he's just a genuinely deluded died in the wool 5under1and fan, educationally challenged,  or a comedic genius of Andy Kaufman levels?

39 minutes ago, TBG said:

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be laughing at that as well. :lol: I was like "wheeey, maybe that IS busy for them....." 

I've only been there once as a bairn and had been to Bamburgh Castle earlier that day, remember my bro and I going on about it endlessly (Bamburgh :lol: ).