Sunderland

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I have to say, they’ve really not disappointed. Their rage, jealousy, and general fewwm is the best part of all this. I am enjoying all their crying the most out of everything so far. Their meltdown couldn’t be more hilarious. 8,000 posts of them fuming :lol:.

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

:lol: 

Why do they make stuff up man? So desperate for attention and validation.

I noticed that a Sheff Wed fan in peyce over there referred to our ground as ‘SJP’.

I’ve never seen it referred to SJP outside of the North East.  Dead giveaway.

Remember that 1 that got caught out totally making up a story about a mag.

Can't remember the ins and outs of it but he told a story where he'd bumped into a mag at some cheap restaurant or summit, told his bullshit story that made the mag look stupid, only for someone on there to point out that that restaurant had been shut for 2 years.[emoji38]

They're trying to convince themselves now that the sale will be challenged and cancelled and Ashley will be the owner again [emoji38]

One of the most broken ones has put "I’ve adjusted this afternoons dog walk so I can pass the back of the academy of light twice. I’ve never been as proud to support the lads." Fucking hell man :lol:.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Can't remember the ins and outs of it but he told a story where he'd bumped into a mag at some cheap restaurant or summit, told his bullshit story that made the mag look stupid, only for someone on there to point out that that restaurant had been shut for 2 years.[emoji38]

The phase of Mags attending every Sunderland game in their first season in League One, which ended up with the Mag having a pie thrown at them and gravy on their top was a brilliant one.

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

‘Mag at Taybarns’

Next Amnesty International Conference should be held in Sunderland. They have so many experts in the area. Just as long as they don't cover high profile sexual predators or racism of any kind then it'll go down well. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I used to find it really funny, I still do. I don’t know what would happen in your life to get to a stage where you would randomly make up fictional

encounters online.

Remember one of the lying cunts saying they saw Prince Andrew in a Pizza Express.

1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

I give it a month before we see an “Arabian in peace” explaining how they wished they could’ve bought the mackems but they were too expensive or something.

More likely 'we realised that we couldn't pull the wool over your fans eyes' or 'we had too much respect for what your city has been through'

• Rich changed the title to Sunderland