xLiaaamx

17 hours ago, dave s said:

edwards did you nick your article idea from here 🤣 slap heed 

yeah, from me

On 24/09/2023 at 19:51, HawK said:

Deserves a call-up. 

:P

Probably my favourite Longstaff game. 

Did all of his typical unglamorous work, but was great with the ball too and made another great run in the box and backed himself to go for goal this time.

Brilliant tonight.

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

He plays, we win. Just a shame Willock isn't around as I think they compliment each others style when in the side together. 

Their engines are S-tier, they literally run teams into the ground and make room for Bruno et al.

19 minutes ago, HawK said:

Their engines are S-tier, they literally run teams into the ground and make room for Bruno et al.

Longstaff is an F1 car that doesn't need a pit stop, and he even added the quality of an Aston Martin at times tonight

He's just an absolute dynamo this lad. Even when he's not having the greatest time with the ball the yards he puts in are phenomenal. Tonight however was not one of those nights! He was excellent from start to finish and to cap it with a goal... stuff dreams are made of. What a comeback from being the "false 10" scapegoat and out of the squad only a couple of years ago.

Getting his mojo back with the ball and is again strong in the possession with tireless running. The run for the goal is clever and he did well hitting the target from that angle. Definitely badly underrated and should get a call up if he keeps performing like this.