Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

what a wonder a good coach is to make players better. The sheer stupidity of ashley sticking with bruce, with every day he drained quality out of players and reduced their value. Thats the insane thing, he could have sucked way more money out of us if he wasnt too lazy to.

For me he was our only weak link tonight, too slow on the ball.

That said he done a few decent things and played ok to be fair but is not a player I’d keep unless Howe can find a key.

2 hours ago, GWN said:

For me he was our only weak link tonight, too slow on the ball.

That said he done a few decent things and played ok to be fair but is not a player I’d keep unless Howe can find a key.

Eddie is “the locksmith”  with conjuring powers to boot! look at Krafth.

The through ball to Wilson was indeed sexy, if a touch heavy, but what impressed me was that he had the confidence to even try it. Can’t remember much more than a side-footed pass or thunderbastard shot from him forever…

Guest HTT II

Looks a player again, but still not of the required level like most of the team going forward.

Hard to say exactly how important his action was for the second goal. If he doesn’t win the challenge Arsenal have a massive break on because our entire midfield and forward line is ahead of the ball. It’s potentially 1-1 but he won it and we made it 2-0. He did really well.

Have to be honest, other than that I think he stood out like a sore thumb and visibly was the one in the XI who is most upgradeable.

2 hours ago, Smal said:

Hard to say exactly how important his action was for the second goal. If he doesn’t win the challenge Arsenal have a massive break on because our entire midfield and forward line is ahead of the ball. It’s potentially 1-1 but he won it and we made it 2-0. He did really well.

Have to be honest, other than that I think he stood out like a sore thumb and visibly was the one in the XI who is most upgradeable.

Loathe to pull anyone after such a good team performance but he really looked a few seconds behind everyone else with his decision making/passes.

Gone quiet on his new contract, would be a bit disappointed if he left after last couple of performances. Got a feeling the lad genuinely just wants to play and might take a chance elsewhere.

Edited by Whitley mag

6 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Gone quiet on his new contract, would be a bit disappointed if he left after last couple of performances. Got a feeling the lad genuinely just wants to play and might take a chance elsewhere.

Think with him he'd be great as a homegrown and English trained player but I agree, his ambitions may be higher than squad player.