Fabian Schär

Botman has been almost faultless and as a 23 year old playing in a new league he's been remarkable, but it's clear not one of these pundits watch with their eyes as Schar has been a level above with and without the ball.

Yeah Schar has been the better of the two. That's not a slight on Botman at all as he has been fantastic in his first season at such a young age. But Schar has just been outstanding. 

It's actually been great to pair Botman with an experienced older player to learn from. They compliment eachother so well also.

If he had been partnered with Lascelles then this season would have been vastly different. 

Edited by alexf

16 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The global feed commentators don’t even rate him. Talk down about how he has risen up like Longstaff. The dude on YouTube after the Man United game (forgot his name) did the same. It baffles me. 

Fab is one of the best CBs in the league. Despite what random people say about him. 

Bruce was playing Hayden and Krafth ahead of him at CB so it is a hell of a rise from there tbf

On 02/04/2023 at 20:30, RobsonsWonderland said:

Daft question but I wonder if Steve Bruce ever watches our games and wonders if this is one of the many reasons he fucked up! 

Was thinking when I saw Murphy, Wilson and ASM upfront together that Bruce actually had that forward line at his disposal, then add longstaff and joelinton behind them too. 

Then I also wonder why he's not linked with all these premier league jobs considering we were told again and again and again and again and again that he was a good experience coach and we were lucky to have him

19 minutes ago, Ace said:

Jobi Mcanuff that superstar said he didn’t mean it :facepalm:

If Trent played that ball they’d have been cuming in their pants 

AHH yes....'trent', the man who Micah Richards rated as one of the greatest set piece takers in premiership history despite only scoring 2 freekicks in his career. 

Despite being a vastly overated defender the Scouse has also got the personality of a corpse 

11 hours ago, Ace said:

Jobi Mcanuff that superstar said he didn’t mean it :facepalm:

If Trent played that ball they’d have been cuming in their pants 

It means joelinton is so good he can now predict where misplaced passes go. What a crock of shit. 

If you're some pundit or twitter tactico or youtuber who talks football and all that and not rating Schar for his technical and def abilities...then you're a fucking imbecile tbh. 

• 3 weeks later...