Nottingham Forest 3-1 Newcastle United - 29/08/18 - post match from page 25

Greg

All I want is to see Newcastle or England win something. Every tournament they go out of hurts. We just chuck away chance after chance in the cups year after year and seem glad to do so as it's just an inconvenience for them. There will be people around 50 year old who have never seen us win anything and would love to while they have the chance and these cunts just sack it off year after year

Not watching Sky; who's commentating?

Not sure on commentator but think it’s the normal Championship one and Don Goodman.

Says it all. I like that guy anyway, but it's only in the Premier League bubble where you get the agenda-driven cliched shite. Toxic arseholes like Jamie Redknapp and Graeme Souness getting paid to deliberately chat shit.

Honestly be better just tearing it all down from the inside now and staring again asap with a new owner even if that is from league 1. I would rather start a fresh with a proper owner by 2021 than another decade of this zombie shit. Nowt has moved on from 2013 and the Brighton defeats

You mean apart from the fact we now have a World class manager, and a group of players that actually want to put on the shirt, and have hunger and desire?

All that is irrelevant with a massive wanker as owner. Like having an amazing car but not filling it with lemonade

Kenedy is a different player to last season. Lazy, uninterested and shite.

:anguish:

Over the three games he's played this season he's been pap like. That's not to say he won't turn it around fwiw.

All I want is to see Newcastle or England win something. Every tournament they go out of hurts. We just chuck away chance after chance in the cups year after year and seem glad to do so as it's just an inconvenience for them. There will be people around 50 year old who have never seen us win anything and would love to while they have the chance and these cunts just sack it off year after year

I don’t really care if England never win anything again, I can also cope not seeing Newcastle win anything. However, I want to see us attempt to compete and come close. I miss our rivals being man united and Liverpool. That’s all.

Regular ray of sunshine you like.

Guest firetotheworks

Kenedy is a different player to last season. Lazy, uninterested and shite.

:anguish:

Over the three games he's played this season he's been pap like. That's not to say he won't turn it around fwiw.

He's played in two. Was awful against Cardiff and the other was against Spurs in which he played well. He's been fine tonight like. Still, it's not enough to go on either way, you can just be in poor form without it meaning they're uninterested and lazy.

Atsu wouldn’t get into the Sunderland team on this evidence.

Longstaff looks decent.

Ki, again is totally shite.

Fernandez and Schär growing into it but miles off what Lascelles and Lejeune had going.