Miguel Almirón

Deuce

State of the sun’s tweet.

Not gonna link it but says he had a nightmare on his first start.

They are an absolute disgrace in general and have now just shown themselves up to be in Ashley’s pockets.

I mainly read news through Apple newsstand these days and I can’t be arsed to watch the TV who only show what they want, and no one reads newspapers these days. I was sick of their click bait headlines coming up about celebrities and general mumsnet stories, so I banned them from coming up in my feed. The Mirror started taking their place with similar stories, though not to the extent of the Sun, so I banned them as well.

In all fairness, any self respecting football fan or even respectable human should probably ban them in anyway. Absolute fucking trash that’s bought by white van drivers and chavs, with chav specific news. If Jeremy Kyle was a newspaper it would be the Sun.

Unusual for journalists from right wing newspapers to be consumed by hatred and bile.

Aye Daily Mail in on it too.

“Struggled to make a impact” yet created arguably the best open play chance in the whole half he was on :lol:

And to be fair the likes of Diakhaby at Huddersfield who they got for £20million or Alireza at Brighton have been massive hits :icon_scratch:

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair, it’s worrying he hasn’t scored and created a few goals since he joined, given he is our undisclosed record buy.