Miguel Almirón

Deuce

He's had a tremendous purple patch but is now showing the levels of frustration we had with him prior to that extended run of form. Honestly his decisions in the box and his complete and utter one footedness is something that I don't think will ever change, which is why he needs replaced as a first teamer ASAP.

He was absolutely shit for the second home game in a row. His decision making and end product is pathetic - first goal against stemmed from him.

Sick to death of him at the minute. The bloke next to me kept saying "ah but he's a nuisance and he runs about a lot" - so does my little nephew. Murph can't come back quick enough.

I'm absolutely fucking sick of watching him now. He fucks up every move, his lack of ability is embarrassing and his decision making is like that of a 10 year old. He's the first one out of the door for me, I'm beyond hearing about his workrate now, it goes nowhere near making up for his 'contributions' in games now, he's fucking wank 

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think Gordon gets less because he’s been brilliant this season, Miggy hasn’t.

Yet both they both look so poor for the same fundamental underlying reason - fatigue. I don't see the point in being overly critical given that context, even for out worst performing players like Miggy and Trippier. 

He is also very much a system player who will inevitably look poorer when the entire team around him is as dysfunctional as it seems to be at present (again, imo, largely due to fatigue)

Gordon

Barnes

Almiron

Murphy

(Joelinton)

Not nearly enough depth or quality in the wide areas.   

2 injuries has us flogging our wide men week after week. 

We’ve neglected the RW position for 3 windows straight.  If we have 1 of Kudus or Palmer we are 3-6 points better off this season.  

Im never mad at Almiron.  He’s played over 100 games for us. He is what he is and he tries his best. He’s just not good enough to be our starting RW. 

20 minutes ago, NufcJ said:

No right foot absolutely kills some of our attacks, a good sub when winning but we need to invest in a rw asap 

I was thinking that Elanga assist for their first goal would never happen for us because Miggy would have cut back.