The other games today 2019/20

Greg

United this united that makes me realise why I hate them so much. Their fans complaining how hard they have it when they have outspent every team other than maybe Man City in recent years. They had it great for so long and they all just took it for granted all the plastic manure fans I know weren’t even arsed when they won trophies

Rancid club

United this united that makes me realise why I hate them so much. Their fans complaining how hard they have it when they have outspent every team other than maybe Man City in recent years. They had it great for so long and they all just took it for granted all the plastic manure fans I know weren’t even arsed when they won trophies

Rancid club

Pretty much, it's even funnier witnessing the fallout of their foreign fanbase on social media (Americans etc.) who in all likelihood only supported them because of their constant success

Sublime stuff  :sweetjesus:

When Solskjaer inevitably gets the sack I hope all the pundits that have been wanking Steve Bruce off for the last 15 months telling us all what a fantastic manager he is, start pushing him forward for the Man Utd job...

Rancid club

meh. i hate manu fans (not as much as liverpool fans though), but even we'd be the same in their position. all fans are the same.

christ, i remember the whingeing when Sir Bobby only managed to finish 5th. was hell on.