The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Not be a sentiment shared by many on here I suspect, but really happy for Liverpool.

Such a fantastic city with great people, they deserve it

My main feeling is jealousy and seeing other teams enjoy success just reminds me of how miserable it is to follow NUFC.

Guest neesy111

Not be a sentiment shared by many on here I suspect, but really happy for Liverpool.

I know quite a few good Liverpool fans and happy for them.

Just a shame about the club, the guildford reds, the Belfast reds, the Devon reds etc. etc.

Their fans will get absolutely crucified for celebrating tonight n all, already building up around Anfield.

Guest neesy111

Just a shame about the club, the guildford reds, the Belfast reds, the Devon reds etc. etc.

Their fans will get absolutely crucified for celebrating tonight n all, already building up around Anfield.

Was always going to happen, would be exactly the same with us.

I know quite a few good Liverpool fans and happy for them.

Literally impossible to find one of them over here. All of them are absolutely insufferable.

I have no qualms about Liverpool winning the title this year like. They’ve done it in style and utterly destroyed the competition. Fair play to them.

I agree.

I always thought I would go out and have a wild party when we finally win the league. Spent the time on my sofa with tears in my eyes for like an hour once it happened. Don't get me wrong, we have had some wonderful times in the last 30 years, champions league, europa league, FA cups. But the league feels different, more special.

Some poster's earlier talked about a dynasty. I don't think so.  Ferguson was spot on when he said every great team has a 3-year window after which you will have to change stuff. The core of this team is in its third year next season. I think we might give it another title challenge and a decent CL campaign, hopefully, win one of those but I think that will be the limit. The loss of revenue due to the pandemic has pretty much shelved our transfer plans. We are pulling out of all of our original transfers. So I will be surprised if we are able to stand up to Chelsea, City, United, and maybe even a minted Newcastle in two years;))

Whatever few posts I have made here, I think 90% of them have been with respect to Rafa.

But over the past few months, I have been lurking regularly to read Troll's valuable nuggets of information in the COVID threat. Troll = legend.

I will lurk around in the Chat forum and occasionally pop in here if Rafa once again becomes your manager or if you are linked to any ex LFC players or staff. I hope that the takeover goes through and you get to winning stuff soon (If we are not winning would prefer it to be a club like you to benefit).

Congrats rgk. Shame the pandemic has put a sight dampener on the celebrations. Disagree with what you said about the dynasty thing, so long as you have Klopp, you’ll always be challenging. The biggest question is how City improve next year.

My main feeling is jealousy and seeing other teams enjoy success just reminds me of how miserable it is to follow NUFC.

Watching other teams succeed, never reminds me of supporting NUFC.

Aye well done Liverpool. Easily deserved. Back at the start of the season when Allison was out, I did not expect them to go on and dominate in this way. They have proved they have quality all over the pitch.

I cant stand Liverpool to be honest but I cant really stand any club other than Newcastle.

When another team wins the league it just reminds me that it's not us and the fills me with jealousy and rage. It could be FluffyBunny FC winning the league and I'd still want them to die a horrible death. It's not personal though.