Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I've got Friday off incidentally, happy to take the daytime shift of airport watch if everyone chips in for my pints and associated expenses

If it's a nice day I'll take the wheatsheaf side. You can take dinnington

Stifleaay needs to write a letter to get this sheikhover across the line.

Forgot about that whole episode :lol:

Has Stifler ever explained what the fuck that nonsense was all about?

He got put in a figure-four leg lock by an IKEA TV stand, I wouldn’t hold my breath for rational explanations. :lol:

عزيزي الشيخ خالد ،

أنا أعرف ناد للتعري حيث تسمح لك الفتيات بالبصق على المهبل. اكتب مرة أخرى لمزيد من المعلومات.

خاصة بك،

الأقسام

:spit:

عزيزي الشيخ خالد ،

أنا أعرف ناد للتعري حيث تسمح لك الفتيات بالبصق على المهبل. اكتب مرة أخرى لمزيد من المعلومات.

خاصة بك،

الأقسام

Pray tell where one would find such a place.

Asking for a friend

Steve Wraith says its not happening

Steve Wraith is a two bit boxing promoter who thinks because he sat next to someone who failed to buy us one time that he is relevant.

He was sure Staveley would succeed so we can welcome the sheikh right now.

The default position of each and every fan to rumours of takeovers should be to instantly dismiss it as bollocks (owing to past history, which keeps repeating itself over and over).

This looks shady as fuck. Gone from "clubs been sold" to "nearly sold" to "hasn't given proof of funds" to "we want to complete this as soon as possible" to "wont be done till after Rafas contract has run out".

A blind man can see its been a piss take from the start surely  :lol:

I'd love to be wrong, but this is my default position with this club and cunt of an owner.

Am I wrong to think this way?

Steve Wraith says its not happening

Steve Wraith is a two bit boxing promoter who thinks because he sat next to someone who failed to buy us one time that he is relevant.

He was sure Staveley would succeed so we can welcome the sheikh right now.

Seems all the staveley crew are desperate for this not to happen. Fuck me they got sucked in big time.

The default position of each and every fan to rumours of takeovers should be to instantly dismiss it as bollocks (owing to past history, which keeps repeating itself over and over).

This looks shady as fuck. Gone from "clubs been sold" to "nearly sold" to "hasn't given proof of funds" to "we want to complete this as soon as possible" to "wont be done till after Rafas contract has run out".

I'd love to be wrong, but this is my default position with this club and cunt of an owner.

I think you are wrong, but don’t blame you in the slightest.

It's just been so many years of repeated lies, media et al all going along with it that it will probably take a while if it ever happens for me to fully believe it. Its got me so cynical.

It's just been so many years of repeated lies, media et al all going along with it that it will probably take a while if it ever happens for me to fully believe it. Its got me so cynical.

We all have, and it really is the hope that kills you. But that’s what football is about. Hoping Rafa signs a new deal. Hoping for a better future beyond Ashley. So what if it ends up going the wrong way, if doesn’t hurt any more because you kept hoping it would happen and enjoyed the ride. In fact the opposite as realistically every failed attempt only bring us closer to the end of him and at least you could dream for a little while instead of thinking everything’s gonna go tits up.

It’s been canny. Seen the return of old posters, seen some cracking posts, seen genuine excitement and seen actual hope. I’ve enjoyed the ride the last couple of days, just imagine what it will be like if this one comes though. It has to happen some day, why not now?

عزيزي الشيخ خالد ،

خاصة بك،

الأقسام

:spit: