Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

In the comments there is literally someone saying they think he is actually spending money and that he has changed.

Mind, he could've just as easily held his business meeting in a Greggs rather than forking out for Pret a Manger.

In the comments there is literally someone saying they think he is actually spending money and that he has changed. Jesus, we cant be saved by these fans.

I know seen comments  on fb people saying  that its "not on" and  people saying  "i dont like  the man but it's on  bothering him in public" fuck me pink !!! .... that cunt should be givin hell every where he goes... he shouldn't be allowed to the shop for a loaf of bread with out being  abused !!! Fair play to that  for saying something ?

Ol' Moke really fucking tense at the end there :lol: Look at his arms and hands clutched to the chair, cocked and ready to spring up as fast as he can to make a run for it if the situation escalated. Well done to the lad. This is the level of uncomfortable he should be feeling every time he steps out of his front door.