Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It'll all be reminders that we lost the first bunch last season, which is true. However not sure how removing the teams ability to defend has been a good idea...

I can't wait till he settles in and hits his long term managerial average, over 10 PL seasons, of 1.11 points per game.  :suicide:

It'll all be reminders that we lost the first bunch last season, which is true. However not sure how removing the teams ability to defend has been a good idea...

I can't wait till he settles in and hits his long term managerial average, over 10 PL seasons, of 1.11 points per game.  :suicide:

Wed probably stay up with that

All his mates in the media will start diverting the blame to him not being in control of the signings. Probably without actually blaming Ashley which will be some feat.

But Bruce said:

"The big one is am I going to sit here and be a puppet? That won't happen. I am in charge of transfers."

The effort was woeful - all the players have got their armchairs out since Rafa left - no wonder they love Brucy over Rafa - no work required at all - and don't worry about being disciplined it really is too much effort man

So the tailspin has already started!  :lol:

Impressively soon even for this gormless fuckwit. I’d love to go into November with only 2 points on the board then ask the dopey twats if they’re glad they gave him a chance. Cunts thoroughly deserve the club they’re about to get.

Appointing Bruce is the best thing for the long term health of the club. I'll be cheering him on wholeheartedly all the way down to League 1. Then I can focus my anger on Ashley again :-)

Good job Agent Bruce, 2 down 36 to go. Fuck off Ashley you cunt.

So the tailspin has already started!  :lol:

Impressively soon even for this gormless fuckwit. I’d love to go into November with only 2 points on the board then ask the dopey twats if they’re glad they gave him a chance. Cunts thoroughly deserve the club they’re about to get.

Absolutely. Can not understand anyone giving any part of this club a chance right now.