Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I said a few times on here that I was pretty sure Bruce was never 1th choice. He was always going to be high on the list with his patsy credentials, generally shit CV, and the bonus of providing Bob Concur-ish credibility with local dimwits.

It’s astounding that we’ve only got Chopra calling it as it is, as far as I’ve seen.

Think the one I’m the most disappointed in right now is Shearer.

I think Shearer is torn because he's clearly friends with Bruce but obviously hates Ashley really, he should probably just keep his head down.

tbh the Krafth injury, like the Ritchie one, was due to a horendous cowardly assualt that would have resulted in a red card had the perpetrator been wearing a black and white shirt.

Those are just late challenges mate. Nothing deliberate about them like a defensive Shearer elbow getting a jump on a big lad defender.

I'm not a fan of Steve Bruce but just a reminder for those who compare him to Pardew...

I'm glad we dont have this cunt to listen to every week.

Throwing his youngsters under the bus.

I'm not a fan of Steve Bruce but just a reminder for those who compare him to Pardew...

He’s a relentless bellend, he really is.

His fuckin mannerisms make me want to murder him.  Such a despicable cunt. The way he's constantly looking around like he hasn't got time for the reporter, punch him.

This got me as well, plus that lip smacking ? then you follow it up at the end with "I know, but I'm not telling you!" To something he clearly doesn't know. What a colossal prick #BruceIn

There's no better way to find a positive in having Steve Bruce as your manager than to remind yourself it could be worse.

I don't ever want that feeling back where you were cheering opposition goals. That's how big a cunt Pardew is.