Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Some stuff is up for grabs, though time is ticking, but the settings that are official so far are:

Bruce has conceded more goals than Rafa in each of this PL seasons.

Football is far worse.

Its also highly unlikely Rafa's 10th place can now be achieved.

Still in play:

Still less goals, less points, less wins, goal difference currently twice as bad.

In no way yet has he bettered his predecessor

Yet the vibe the media give out as is if its a no contest in Bruce's favour.

I think something needs done about this ridiculously agenda driven campaign passing as fair comment. There are people who will believe what they're hearing.

Some stuff is up for grabs, though time is ticking, but the settings that are official so far are:

Bruce has conceded more goals than Rafa in each of this PL seasons.

Football is far worse.

Its also highly unlikely Rafa's 10th place can now be achieved.

Still in play:

Still less goals, less points, less wins, goal difference currently twice as bad.

In no way yet has he bettered his predecessor

Yet the vibe the media give out as is if its a no contest in Bruce's favour.

I think something needs done about this ridiculously agenda driven campaign passing as fair comment. There are people who will believe what they're hearing.

:thup:

Something like what? Rod suggested the same and I asked him what he had planned and he said fuck off.

The only reason he's performed better than expected is because everyone knows what a terrible manager he is so anything above 18th would have been better than expected

Personally I think the only reason he's performed better than expected is that he took over a side well drilled by Rafa. He knows it as well, that's why he stuck with the formation so long despite claiming that's not his way of playing football. He's a shameless fraud.

The obsession with Rafa on here isn’t healthy.

How dare we eulogise one of the rare pieces of hope we've had over the last 13 years

We've had an "incredible season" and he's done "a wonderful job". Be happy with 43 points and 13th. Stop wanting more. Know your place. Fool.

Yeah that's a lie. Loads of first team players were 'injured' today and will be back for Watford. Basically threw the game to give lads like ASM, Miggy and others a rest which is fair enough but that performance was utterly dreadful. McClaren esque.

Yeah that's a lie. Loads of first team players were 'injured' today and will be back for Watford. Basically threw the game to give lads like ASM, Miggy and others a rest which is fair enough but that performance was utterly dreadful. McClaren esque.

It wasn't that good.

The obsession with Rafa on here isn’t healthy.

Says the obsessed and angry Bruce fanboy who, in the teeth of overwhelming stats and opinion, will still relentlessly stick up for him. At least Rafa was good at his job and, you know, won the odd major trophy :lol:

He picks the teams. If he's without a few key men (man tbh) who he's started each game for 3 weeks and they're now fucked it's on him. A game every 3 or 4 days is obviously going to take it's toll, it's up to the manager to manage his squad correctly. This has been coming but his obsession for 46 points has taken priority.

Oh do fuck off!

Nowt then.

This one’s a WUM. Likes a stir to get a rise out of people. Ignore.

Haha, wey aye. Rod said we "need to strike back" against the media that are "taking the piss out of us". I ask what he had planned.

I get told to fuckoff and I'm on the wind up!?

BBC - Having also suffered a 5-0 defeat at Leicester earlier in the season, Newcastle have lost by at least five goals on more than one occasion in the same Premier League season for the very first time.

Way to go Baconator

NPW  ;D