Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Whether Joelinton is good or not, it took a lot pf pressure off Bruce last season, and he was not held accountable for terrible performances and results.

Instead the narrative was that it was all down to the new centre forward that couldn't score goals.

You completely missed the point I was making.

How Steve Bruce and backroom staff studied this Brighton team and decided 4-4-2 with long balls to Carroll was the way to approach them is absolutely criminal.

Studying's for swots tbf, much easier to just say "more of the same, lads".

as if he considers any other strat but long balls to carroll  :lol:

Kaka, this Joelinton thing is making you look stupid.

Bruce is a shite manager. Joelinton is a shite footballer.

I can't thank you enough for those comments.  I thought it was just me.  The bloke is obsessed.  A tiny glimmer of a decent pass or god forbid a goal (which I honestly think anyone is capable of) and Kaka comes on really laying it on thick to the fans that see Joelinton is awful.  I mean two goals against 10 men Morecambe and he was creaming his knickers.

Whether Joelinton is good or not, it took a lot pf pressure off Bruce last season, and he was not held accountable for terrible performances and results.

Instead the narrative was that it was all down to the new centre forward that couldn't score goals.

And then he comes across as being superior to anyone else.  What kind of response is that?

All lies :lol:

The reality is that the rest of you lot constantly harp on about him when he plays, in a negative light :lol:

As soon as I respond with any kind of positive perspective, you all completely lose it :lol:

And then he comes across as being superior to anyone else.  What kind of response is that?

A completely reasonable one :lol:

The original post had nothing to do with whether Joelinton was good :lol:

A completely reasonable one :lol:

The original post had nothing to do with whether Joelinton was good :lol:

All hail to the great Kaka.

All lies :lol:

The reality is that the rest of you lot constantly harp on about him when he plays, in a negative light :lol:

As soon as I respond with any kind of positive perspective, you all completely lose it :lol:

But any player at any given time in a season will have a decent game.  Whether that be Messi or Colback.  I would be amazed if Joelinton went a long period of time playing constantly crap or not contributing to goals.  I still know he is a dreadful footballer.  The same analogy applies to Bruce.  You on the other hand just love to be controversial.

So me being positive about his 2 goals is not allowed? Did I tell you, you were not allowed to think he's a 'dreadful footballer'? :lol:

Seems you can't handle someone having a different opinion.

Not at all.  I now know you know fu*k all about football though.

So me being positive about his 2 goals is not allowed? Did I tell you, you were not allowed to think he's a 'dreadful footballer'? :lol:

Seems you can't handle someone having a different opinion.

Not at all.  I now know you know fu*k all about football though.

In my opinion.  :D

Guest Cheesy Beans

Looks like Roddy is back on the cans of tenants and turning into scrappy doo again. Kaka has him livid.

No I'm calm.  I am onto my second bottle of sauvignon blanc like.  Well spotted.  :)

Quite possibly the most middle class response. :lol:

Looks like Roddy is back on the cans of tenants and turning into scrappy doo again. Kaka has him livid.

No I'm calm.  I am onto my second bottle of sauvignon blanc like.  Well spotted.  :)

Ian W finally had a match on here?

But Big Sam drinks it by the pint.

But Big Sam drinks it by the pint.

Sure that was Cab Sav