Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Man U looking for a new Director of Football.  If they listen to the likes of Savage and Sutton I expect they'll be approaching Cabbage Heed about the job imminently.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9069149/Manchester-United-narrow-search-director-football-Luis-Campos-joining-club-shortlist.html#comments

Man U looking for a new Director of Football.  If they listen to the likes of Savage and Sutton I expect they'll be approaching Cabbage Heed about the job imminently.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9069149/Manchester-United-narrow-search-director-football-Luis-Campos-joining-club-shortlist.html#comments

I wish someone would suggest this on TV.

STEVE BRUCE admits he is worried about the effects of ‘Long Covid’ having an impact on his Newcastle United squad for much of the remainder of the season.

“We’re still going to be weeks,” said the Magpies manager, ahead of tomorrow night's Premier League home game with Fulham. “That long-term Covid is something which you wouldn’t think possible in young, fit, athletes. Unfortunately, it is so.

“I will be governed by the doctors and the medical people, but the most worrying element is fatigue and I think most people will realise, or the vast majority who have got it, the one thing that the virus leaves, even if the virus has left them, is the fatigue aspect.

“They go for a walk for half-an-hour and then they want to go back to bed. It’s as brutal as that. It has been very difficult. It has been a really difficult couple of weeks.”

Getting the excuse in for any upcoming terrible results. Insinuating Covid will affect the team for the rest of the season  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is unbearable.

Tbf, it could? If we continue to have players missing  that will clearly be a problem.

He’s much worse than I expected when he arrived like, whatever the results say. I was at least expecting someone who would look like a manager, it’s just not even possible to tell what he’s attempting. Utter shit.

He's pretty much exactly what I thought he would be tbh. I read Brummie's post about him and wasn't surprised by any of it. When a manager doesn't have a defined style of football it immediately makes me suspicious. Although it could be argued he's a long ball merchant like Pardew, but like him, he doesn't own it which makes me respect him even less.

STEVE BRUCE admits he is worried about the effects of ‘Long Covid’ having an impact on his Newcastle United squad for much of the remainder of the season.

“We’re still going to be weeks,” said the Magpies manager, ahead of tomorrow night's Premier League home game with Fulham. “That long-term Covid is something which you wouldn’t think possible in young, fit, athletes. Unfortunately, it is so.

“I will be governed by the doctors and the medical people, but the most worrying element is fatigue and I think most people will realise, or the vast majority who have got it, the one thing that the virus leaves, even if the virus has left them, is the fatigue aspect.

“They go for a walk for half-an-hour and then they want to go back to bed. It’s as brutal as that. It has been very difficult. It has been a really difficult couple of weeks.”

Getting the excuse in for any upcoming terrible results. Insinuating Covid will affect the team for the rest of the season  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is unbearable.

Tbf, it could? If we continue to have players missing  that will clearly be a problem.

Most sportsmen/women/athletes who test positive usually test negative a week or so later & are fighting fit with no problems

Yeah, but he was preparing his style for the PL while in the Championship. It was pointless playing attacking then having to completely change.

I think it was a bit of a gamble though as we made hard work of it. I remember losing often at home and not looking certain of automatic promotion for a while, until we finished well and then Brighton choked at the end.

I don’t think there was any danger of not going up, like. We know Ashley throws money if it’s going wrong, if we were say 5th-6th in January we’d have probably went out and got the likes of Townsend & Loftus-Cheek on loan like Benitez wanted. Of course, we could have went 4-4-2 easily, won games at a canter, but when it got to July, then what? That squad would have been on a hiding to nothing. The Championship was like an apprenticeship for what we’d need to do to compete in the Premier League.

Seen the snippet on bbc breakfast earlier. Heard him say "look we're Newcastle United, we're not going to win the premier league. I think I'm good but I'm not that good"

Just making sure he gets his little soundbite in for everyone to make them all think we expect to win the league. Fat fucking cabbage headed cunt face.

Not just good, very, very good.

That's the 1. What an absolute moron this guy is man. Sly dogs at fans all the time. Constantly trying to make it we expect too much.

Sorry like but this guy has passed Pardew levels of hatred for me.

Not just good, very, very good.

That's the 1. What an absolute moron this guy is man. Sly dogs at fans all the time. Constantly trying to make it we expect too much.

Sorry like but this guy has passed Pardew levels of hatred for me.

I think if I wasn't utterly dead inside re NUFC that clip would have pushed him ahead of Pards too. Fucking hell.