Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I can't even imagine how this works backstage. Does Jones have full authority over Bruce? Are they bickering like 6 year olds? Do the other Steves like the new boss or the old boss? Do the players take the piss out Bruce when he's putting the cones out?

So many questions. How does our club manage to function?

There really isn't one positive about this man is there? Absolutely no redeeming features at all. He has every negative personality trait I can think of. Sorry IMTTS[/member] but its true.

I recon his local kebab shop views him as a positive

I can't even imagine how this works backstage. Does Jones have full authority over Bruce? Are they bickering like 6 year olds? Do the other Steves like the new boss or the old boss? Do the players take the piss out Bruce when he's putting the cones out?

So many questions. How does our club manage to function?

Could get very messy. Hope we get enough points on the board before it implodes

Find it strange how put out and horrible he is being to journos, when he has seemingly built a career on not being crucified by them because it's "nice guy Steve". Perhaps he is trying out a new plot twist for the follow up to his striker, sweeper, defender books... 'False 10'.

It begins.

Had to turn totalsport off listening to Ando's refusal to accept that a new coach/manager/change can have an effect in a couple of days, despite the fact a new manager bounce is a regular occurance. Jones did nothing at Luton etc.

Went from losing 5-2 at Oxford to beating Bristol City 3-0 in 4 days under Keegan.

In a few days we went from playing awful under Souness to distinctly better under Roeder.

The loss of Keegan and the playing of Xisco was evident in the space of a few days.

And Flabbiadini sitting there has seen the new manager effect (albeit temporarily) nearly once a year at his club over the last ten years just sits there and agrees, both laughing at the very concept of something that happens so often its got a name and is why in fact changes are made in the first place especially in relegation terms.

Never known any manager have people leap to his defence like Bruce and can only think its a form of pity.

There really isn't one positive about this man is there? Absolutely no redeeming features at all. He has every negative personality trait I can think of. Sorry IMTTS[/member] but its true.

Yup, absolutely.

Can anyone work out what he's trying to say with "[smirk] an inspired choice"? Like, what's going on in his head?

Nailed it btw, Decky[/member] . He has absolutely nothing going for him. Nothing to like whatsoever.

Never known anyone play the victim card as much as him. Everyone is against him and nobody likes him and it’s all unjustified.

Maybe the likes of his utter cunt of a son and his arse lickers in football should have a word and tell him why he is ridiculous and detested.

Ha ha ha he doesn’t like Hopey!

He's fucking seething there.

He's not even trying to hide it, he's like a spoilt kid haha

Wouldn't put it past him to deliberately fuck up next game just so he can point at Jones :lol: This man is hurt in the feels real bad.

Can anyone work out what he's trying to say with "[smirk] an inspired choice"? Like, what's going on in his head?

Nailed it btw, Decky[/member] . He has absolutely nothing going for him. Nothing to like whatsoever.

He’s trying to take credit for Jones coming in

Looks the opposite to me. :undecided:

It was said with such sarcasm though, as if to let world know he's being forced to say it was his choice. Either way, I hope Graeme and the lads are just completely  ignoring him.