Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

A Villa fan on his time there;

https://true-faith.co.uk/why-did-steve-bruce-fail-at-aston-villa-a-villa-loyalist-explains-it-all/

“He sucks the lifeblood out of a club. He has no loyalty so why should any supporter or anyone have any loyalty to him?”

"They went down to 10 men for the last 30 minutes and Bruce’s idea to try and win the game was to shove 3 more strikers on and hope for the best."

Can anyone work out what he's trying to say with "[smirk] an inspired choice"? Like, what's going on in his head?

Nailed it btw, Decky[/member] . He has absolutely nothing going for him. Nothing to like whatsoever.

He’s trying to take credit for Jones coming in

Looks the opposite to me. :undecided:

I just watched his interview this morning and I couldn't believe how childish his comments were, Jones was 100% not his choice and will be here long after the Steve army has gone, I'm hoping the next management team are already lined up and Jones is an integral part of that 

Can anyone work out what he's trying to say with "[smirk] an inspired choice"? Like, what's going on in his head?

Nailed it btw, Decky[/member] . He has absolutely nothing going for him. Nothing to like whatsoever.

I just watched his interview this morning and I couldn't believe how childish his comments were, Jones was 100% not his choice and will be here long after the Steve army has gone, I'm hoping the next management team are already lined up and Jones is an integral part of that 

I personally hope that the new management team has nothing to do the any MA choices.

I personally hope that the new management team has nothing to do the any MA choices.

Based on nothing, I don't think he was brought in by the current owner.

I personally hope that the new management team has nothing to do with any MA choices.

This.

Post-match interview prediction :

"The new coach.. Gray-em, has been trying some new shapes and drills with the team and it didn't seem to work as well as we both hoped. The team are used to playing in a certain way, since before I got here, and we've been trying to make changes, but it's not working as quickly as we thought. If we roll our sleeves up and get stuck into it, it might work, but we need a little bit of luck and time. Look at Tottenham, losing away at Brighton, every game is difficult for everybody. But coming down here to London, through all the snow, you've got to be a bit special to come away with something. Roy's a great manager and he's been at this even longer than I have! I've got over 500 games, and he must have had more than me".