Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just watching Italian Champs League special on BT- showing Milan’s great team of 1988-92 (Van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard, Ancelotti, Maldini, Baresi etc)- cuts to Rafa - he says he picked out 20 matches from this era and made detailed notes of every match/formation/tactics/line ups and used it as the foundation when he started his coaching career - then I think of Bruce, Agnew and Clemamce  :jesuswept:

His comments are of a man who has zero affinity with this club. The team losing doesn’t hurt him, it’s all about him, how he can put a spin on something to make himself look less shit.

He can do no wrong in his own eyes, to those who are watching he can do nothing right.

fulham will beat leicester too tomorrow..  bringing the gap down to 5 with them having a game in hand, guaranteeed

Fulham’s next 5 games:

Leicester (h), West Ham (h), Everton (a), Sheff Utd (h), Crystal Palace (a)

It’s not inconceivable they’ll win 3 of those.

They've just failed to pick up three points against both Brighton and WBA so I'm not sure.

In saying that, it's getting to towards that part of the season where some teams start drifting as they are neither competing for Europe or in danger of relegation. That can allow the lower clubs the chance to pick up some points.

He knows he’s not getting sacked and he’s just happy to be in a job. He’s probably enjoying trolling the fans with these statements to some extent.

You are giving him too much credit if you think he's capable of trolling, he's too dumb to think beyond the obvious. This is a guy who's idea of tactics is 'let's play!'

I wonder if there are still people who think he's anything other than shit and deserves more time, despite him proving all those pesky negative Nellie's absolutely right by continuing to do what he's done his own career.

Guest reefatoon

Looking back at those subs man, he must be trying to get sacked for his pay off. Surely no football manager can think hoying all your strikers on is the answer?

Looking back at those subs man, he must be trying to get sacked for his pay off. Surely no football manager can think hoying all your strikers on is the answer?

over 500 games ye knar

The fact Jones was banished to the stands and then the back of the dugout speaks volumes about this egotistical wanker. Would rather we lost than give anyone else credit after a win.

Jones not barking out instructions made a huge difference to how we played on saturday. He had been told not to do that last night as Bruce couldn't handle him getting any credit.

My hatred of Bruce has surpassed anything I could ever imagine.

The fact Jones was banished to the stands and then the back of the dugout speaks volumes about this egotistical wanker. Would rather we lost than give anyone else credit after a win.

Jones not barking out instructions made a huge difference to how we played on saturday. He had been told not to do that last night as Bruce couldn't handle him getting any credit.

My hatred of Bruce has surpassed anything I could ever imagine.

Bruce has achieved something, at NUFC, that I find truly remarkable.  He has made me pine for the management of Alan Pardew!

Old Bacon Face of Trafford used to do the throw all of your centre forwards on thing. The contemptible  Glaswegian git was also never much of a tactical type. Much the same could be said of Sir Bob and Keegan. They were just brilliant motivators and man managers who played players in their strongest positions.

I’m not trying to defend the cabbage but it might explain where the master’s apprentice gets some of his ideas.

Not to the mention that all those managers had much better players at their disposal and the game has changed a lot since then.

Our midfield is sh*t enough already so leaving less than the bare minimum on was always going to be a disaster. Just leads to sideway passing or desperate long balls up which Palace had no trouble dealing with.

He’ll not be sacked any time soon unfortunately.