Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Liquidate the club and let Bury take our place tbh.

Putting his own vanity and interests before others. Shocker. He's not so dumb that he doesnt understand the bigger picture. Fuck him.

"We've had three difficult games in a week and didn't lose any of them, really in real terms, so I've got to be pleased with that.

Fuck off!!

:facepalm:

Pardew levels of reinventing history

"We've had three difficult games in a week and didn't lose any of them, really in real terms, so I've got to be pleased with that.

Fuck off!!

In fairness, if you discount the goals we've conceded so far, we're unbeaten. Great start to the season.

Bruce has this to say after the 5-0 defeat at the hands of Liverpool: "We didn't get beat by 6, really in real terms, so I've got to be pleased with that"

We paid £4m for this, and the only logical explanation is that he would divide the Geordie nation:

a) Gullible twats

b) Brain cells intact

Fuck off!!

In fairness, if you discount the goals we've conceded so far, we're unbeaten. Great start to the season.

Can't wait to see who we draw in the next round of the league cup.  We're due a good cup run.