Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Wouldn’t mind seeing how the second half of 18/19 season compares with the second half of 19/20.....you know the bit where Rafael and the current bloke have had a chance to influence the team to get to play the way they want.....

Form - Last 20 games

2018/19  W8 D4 L8  28:26  28

2019/20  W5 D6 L9  20:32  21

I don't know why but it's not as bad as I thought the football I've watched seems to say it should be......still relegation form over a season tho'.....bin now!

Gallowgate End was definitely the Howe hater - and he’s been confirmed as Rafa Facts (I’m pretty sure?)

But has he ever been confirmed as alleged paedo Burnsie?

He confirmed it himself. Not sure on the last question.

Will there be some sort of paradox of who’s done better this season if Palace win their last two, we lose at Brighton but beat Liverpool?

Bruce will have finished 14th but on more points than last season, Liverpool will be champions but with less points than last season.

Graeme Souness - “Newcastle fans demand a certain style of play, they want to be kept on the edge of their seats and by and large Steve has given them that.”

What a total numpty.

Graeme Souness - “Newcastle fans demand a certain style of play, they want to be kept on the edge of their seats and by and large Steve has given them that.”

What a total numpty.

Nah, no way he said that.

Edit: he probably did because hes thick as fuck.

Well after watching that, I think I can comfortably say Steve Bruce doesn't actually know what he is doing and is totally unsuited to being the Manager (Head Coach) of any football team.....please just fuck off

PFM logic: Rafa = dull, can't quite believe that the fans put up with it for so long; Bruce = gives the fans what they want.

How do they get away with this unbelievable guff, man?

Guest chopey

What a total numpty.

I suppose with a Sybian.

What a total numpty.

Out-right lie. Nobody can be that stiupd.

What a total numpty.

Why does the host or the other pundits not directly challenge these baseless claims by pulling up the relevant stats that disprove such idiocy

It's not fucking hard to do the bare minimum of research, I mean they get paid a load of cash to simply regurgitate generalized soundbites that have little relevance to the specific team in question

"...have a go." ....... Love it!!  That's why i support this club in the best league in the world with its abundance of stars and the money to ensure it stays that way...... Just as long as i can see them having a "go"!!!

If that was having a go then i dont want to see what its like when they don't.  Oh hang on,we have! 

Complete fuck nugget this bloke. Would rather be manager-less like Watford.  If takeover happens this week i hope they kick his ass down barrack road. Dont even give him the last gane.